Pirana131313

I bought nittos base on some reviews on here. I hate them. I had general grabbers before the nittos and they were a big improvement from stock. your gonna lose steering response and traction with the nittos but they last long. you can have mine for free if you want. i am gonna get kdw's in feb.

Ohhhh I see, thanks for the review:)

I'm newer here than you, but welcome, AJ! You have a good looking truck and a lot of great mods in your future. Keep the blacked out grilles, I don't know why Dodge ever put chrome bars on the front of our trucks!

Welcome from. Nashville. I'm alm retired from toledo jeep unit local 12 . Worked at jeep for 32 years then KUKA body shop for 2 yrs.

Last edited:
Tried the NITTOs cuz I wanted to see other comparable tires. I got 33k out of them with " spirited" driving. Just prefer the KDWs for my truck, I like the "feel" better than any other tire have had on.

welcome to the RBC:rock::burnout:

i've had 2 sets of the BFG's. 30k out of each set with "sprited" drivin:D

Discount Tire has met of beat any price i could find:rock:

30k miles is fine with me for each set, do they hook well?

Welcome from. Nashville. I'm alm retired from toledo jeep unit local 12 . Worked at jeep for 32 years then KUKA body shop for 2 yrs.

Nice, the one just off I-75? I work just off of Airport Highway.

Caveman, what's up with that last picture in your signature? :dontknow: Is that a sticker you have on your truck? :p

Oh that? It's a picture of the tattoo I got when I joined the forum. The only thing that could make it more awesome is if I could've replaced Batman with Ironman.

I'm newer here than you, but welcome, AJ! You have a good looking truck and a lot of great mods in your future. Keep the blacked out grilles, I don't know why Dodge ever put chrome bars on the front of our trucks!

Thanks man, I love the honeycomb grill aswell.

30k miles is fine with me for each set, do they hook well?

hook great dry & excellent wet:rock:

i'm more of a twisty bits guy. they corner great. some of the corners i would take at 65, was able move up to 75/80ish.

i rotate my tires on a very regular bases & stay on top of the air pressure.

usually ran 28 to 30 p.s.i. on "reg." drivin days. if i knew i was goin to play would drop to 25ish

hook great dry & excellent wet:rock:

i'm more of a twisty bits guy. they corner great. some of the corners i would take at 65, was able move up to 75/80ish.

i rotate my tires on a very regular bases & stay on top of the air pressure.

usually ran 28 to 30 p.s.i. on "reg." drivin days. if i knew i was goin to play would drop to 25ish

Oh really, even take the twistys better huh? that's sweet, you notice a difference dropping pressure like that?

Hey...did i possibly meet ya this summer in Sylvania at the mayberry cruise in?

No sir, missed that one. I was at car tunes in Findlay, a couple other small car shows and I didnt take the 10 to the car show at GM. Only shows I attended besides the Nationals.

Oh really, even take the twistys better huh? that's sweet, you notice a difference dropping pressure like that?

pressure drop helps on the take off, if i happen to meet any one at a light type deal.
takes away a bit on the cornerin.

to me the BFG's are the best tire for our trucks.:rock:

wish Michelin made a tire in 22's

runnin a set of GT Radial Champo's now, ruined a BFG on this set & this is the only one they had on hand. these are some sticky suckers. a bit darty in the corners, but good in general.
even though they show the same specs as the BFG's they are a step or down

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back