PITA Buying a new mattress

mauiSRT/10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a pain this is. You cannot compare names or brands. Is so fricken decieving. I have been doing research online and learned a lot but what a drag. We dont have the store options you all have on the mainland so its a lot of rinky dinky stores or Costco. I want a cal king thats kinda firm. Costco has a Sealy posturepedic with 980 coils, 14 gauge etc.... here is the link.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11103080&whse=BC&topnav=&browse=

Anybody got any tips. All the other stores are around $1200 or more for what seems the same thing.

patrick

All those mattress companies are a bunch of crooks. They change the name of each bed just about every year so you cant compare models. Its a huge PIA to research mattresses and at the end of the day each person has different sleep needs.

I feel for ya Patrick, been there...

I bought that Tempurpedic foam mattress......best money I ever spent.....

Got it right off the internet....

I'll second that, I 've had the select comfort mattress for about four years, and I wouldn't have anything else. Best warranty, best $2500 I ever spent.

Marc T said:
Patrick,

I have the back from hell, this is the best bed I have ever had!! You can set the pressure to whatever you like, both on your side and your sweeties side!!:D

These beds are easily shipped by UPS since the air mattress is just a bladder and can be folded up and boxed!!

Good Luck Brah!!

http://www.selectcomfort.com/google...- Sleep Number-_-keywords-_-sleep number beds

Patrick, forget everything else, get a select comfort, best bed I have ever owned, you can have a new bed so to speak every night. I love it.

Don't let the salesman bend you over to try out a new mattress. :eek: Won't be a PITA that way.:(

Happy now.:dontknow: :confused: Didn't want you to think you were being ignored or anything.;) :D :p

I'm in the hotel business, lemme tell you we get a crap load of requests to put the Sealy Encore series in our rooms.

Nowwhat said:
I bought that Tempurpedic foam mattress......best money I ever spent.....

Got it right off the internet....
Prolly even deleted the wing first thing :p ;) :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back