Playing with my Crayons

hgg303
hgg303.jpg

Awsome Pictures!

Hazman,
I'm a huge Darth Vader (Empire Strikes Back) fan. Here's a pic of the truck. Can you help me out??

Attachments

• 7-6-08 049.jpg
    7-6-08 049.jpg
    875 KB · Views: 30
HAZMAN, could you do another one for me? work your magic!

Attachments

• truck 010 hazman.jpg
    truck 010 hazman.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 106
SANCHOBA said:
HAZMAN, could you do another one for me? work your magic!
Sure
but pull that truck out form under those trees and take another photo please

Wifes Request

Hazman,
Can you put our truck inplace of the wagon, put the Fang emblem as a ghost image, somewhere in the clouds above and add some lightning bolts off in the distance and maybe one a bit closer???

Attachments

• TR-2.JPG
    TR-2.JPG
    554.3 KB · Views: 42
  • TR-3.JPG
    TR-3.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 24
can you work with these?

Attachments

• hazman 001.jpg
    hazman 001.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
  • hazman 002.jpg
    hazman 002.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
  • hazman 003.jpg
    hazman 003.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
HAZMAN! @ more please..

This one with "LMSRT8" in the background

P1000461.jpg

and this one with only "SRT8"
P1000464.jpg

or u can use this one
P1000455.jpg

or this
P1000454.jpg

Thank you! :rock:

Don't forget the contributions to Hazman for his time and effort...he has given lots of us great satisfaction and deserves to be at least compensated for his time, and the skillful way he represents our vehicles.

Second that Prof, If individuals are not willing to contribute then they shouldn't ask. What Hazman does is pure art and to expect something for nothing is just worng.

He has done stuff for me in the past and hopefully he will honor me again in the future.

HAZMAN said:

OH HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

PAYPAL on its way my friend...thank you!!
-Luis

Hazman,
Buddy, love the work! I agree with Prof. Let me know where to donate to the cause and how much and I will get you some green mail!

Might be hard to find, but It's been posted atleast a few times in the thread. Probably past due for a refresher.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back