Playing with my Crayons

Hazman, could you do this one for me? Don't know if you have any good horse pics, but that would be sweet if you do. Thanks

33244230025_large.jpg

Could use a couple for the new Challenger if you get time, one works safe and one not:rock:

Attachments

• NEW PIC'S OF CHALLENGER 039.JPG
    NEW PIC'S OF CHALLENGER 039.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 35
  • NEW PIC'S OF CHALLENGER 027.JPG
    NEW PIC'S OF CHALLENGER 027.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 37
  • PICTURES.JPG
    PICTURES.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 40
  • NEW PIC'S OF CHALLENGER 015A.jpg
    NEW PIC'S OF CHALLENGER 015A.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 26
SHANER said:
Could use a couple for the new Challenger if you get time, one works safe and one not:rock:
tell me more about your challenger....... when did they become available with a shaker hood ??
what motor ya got in there?

looks good, btw..... :)

there's an adult thread for those other pics:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24328

:D

Last edited:
moparracing said:
tell me more about your challenger....... when did they become available with a shaker hood ??

They don't, It's a SunCoast hood,5.7 hemi 346hp 380lbft.dyno tuned. Thank you,Yes I know Hazman made some for me already. Thank you

what can you do with this? maybe have a girl in something red?

Attachments

• Srt10 Pose.jpg
    Srt10 Pose.jpg
    585.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Well I've got tons of practice to go before I get as good as HAZMAN but it's a start! I bought Photoshop 6.

8bb4d2a6.jpg

I wish youd write up a tutorial on the stuff you do. You put women etc into pics, mirror the floor. Looks like there was no photoshop at all, just like it should be. Touche!

moparracing said:

Hey Bro the new challengers are available in the SRT8 with the 425hp hemi and the shaker hoods!! They are a special order and they are GORGEOUS!!:D

Just wondering, have you ever had any issues with any of the models that were used? I bet some would be surprised when they find out what there pictures are being used for. Not that I care, but just curious.

Thanks so much! That's absolutely awesome.

Hazman, do you have any good horse images of like the truck in a field with horses running past it or anything?

Last edited:
4to10cyl said:

Hazman, do you have any good horse images of like the truck in a field with horses running past it or anything?

Are you asking me to redo yours with horses?

4to10cyl said:

4to10cyl
4to10cyl02.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back