Playing With my pics

BADASS-SRT-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
srt002-2.jpg

srt004-1.jpg

srt006-1.jpg

nice..

Well, I was going to just type "nice", but this forum requires at least 5 letters, and "nice" is only 4.. So now a quick "Nice" message has to turn into a some kind of intuitive response. Now, I've spent 2 min typing all this, just to say, "nice"...

on other news, If I remove my glasses, the second Pic looks fine..

pics look good. Got a question for you. Does both of your fog lights sit flush with the holes in the bumper? One of mine does and the other doesnt. I notice u have a small gap as well. Sorry to thread jack but u can see what i mean in my pic...

IMG_1457.jpg

The driver side is perfectly flush but the passenger side is pushed back about 1 1/2" Are they suppose to be flush or pushed back abit?

pics look good. Got a question for you. Does both of your fog lights sit flush with the holes in the bumper? One of mine does and the other doesnt. I notice u have a small gap as well. Sorry to thread jack but u can see what i mean in my pic...

IMG_1457.jpg

The driver side is perfectly flush but the passenger side is pushed back about 1 1/2" Are they suppose to be flush or pushed back abit?

I have the same problem mine is on the passenger side as well hangs about 3/4 of a inch.

I see you are a Edmontonion as well

Todd

I have the same problem mine is on the passenger side as well hangs about 3/4 of a inch.

I see you are a Edmontonion as well

Todd

mine is centerd but its pushed back abit. And yes im in edmonton, im the only one driving their srt-10 in the winter...lol.

To the OP. Can you get some pictures of your hood from inside the truck? Im still debating if i want to get the hood or not. I love the side vents but where the hood scoop is abit higher now, iiunno, just not feeling it.

:adore:

Awesome looking truck!

Are those wheels 24's?

Thanks everyone. As you can tell I love my ride just like everyone in here loves their own.

IMG_1457.jpg

I had not noticed that. I'll look into it when I get home.

Did those 24's fit right on. did u HAVE to go with a smaller tire or are those 40 series?

That is one shiny truck, looks good bro

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back