Please Help (04 RC SRT Ram)

pcbreflections

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in search of bed corner moldings (driver and pass. side) I bought the truck with a small cracked pass. side one and then Friday night the rear end got out from under me and I cracked the driver side molding piece. I am not sure what the exact name is but it is the lower molding on both bed corners that wraps around to the rear bumper cover. The truck is silver.

I have paypal ready and really could use all your help trying to find these 2 pieces. The truck is in mint condition other then this.

I am in search of bed corner moldings (driver and pass. side) I bought the truck with a small cracked pass. side one and then Friday night the rear end got out from under me and I cracked the driver side molding piece. I am not sure what the exact name is but it is the lower molding on both bed corners that wraps around to the rear bumper cover. The truck is silver.

I have paypal ready and really could use all your help trying to find these 2 pieces. The truck is in mint condition other then this.

Have you tried eBay or X2 Builders?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back