Please join me in congradulating my wife !!!

TheSickness

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am so proud of her ! As some of you know she has been studying her Ass off for the National Certification Test in Pharmacology. We found out last night that she passed with flying colors :D She has studied for almost a year and she has been stressed beyond belief. It's over :D Many of you have followed my families saga ( Greek Tragedy ;) )and this is some very welcome good news for a change and we are headed for better things :rock:

Great work Marn and I Love You very much Baby :rock: :rock: :rock:

From a Pharmacist to a new certified tech...Welcome to the world of legal drugs!:D Congrats!! I don't know if I could pass that test now, I have been out of the loop for so long!! Make sure you get the big fat raise to go along with your cert. If you are looking for a job let me know, we have some pull with the national chains...

muscletrucks said:
From a Pharmacist to a new certified tech...Welcome to the world of legal drugs!:D Congrats!! I don't know if I could pass that test now, I have been out of the loop for so long!! Make sure you get the big fat raise to go along with your cert. If you are looking for a job let me know, we have some pull with the national chains...
She has a job at Banner Health here in Pheonix :D But Thanks for the kind offer...I am sure she will chime in later when she wakes up....Works graveyard :( She will be the hospital Chemo Tech :rock: :rock:

TheSickness said:
I am so proud of her ! As some of you know she has been studying her Ass off for the National Certification Test in Pharmacology. We found out last night that she passed with flying colors :D She has studied for almost a year and she has been stressed beyond belief. It's over :D Many of you have followed my families saga ( Greek Tragedy ;) )and this is some very welcome good news for a change and we are headed for better things :rock:

Awesome....Well deserved!!!!!!:rock:

Not an easy certification...well done Marne. Very impressive.

Great news, congrats Marne!
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Bill.

Even better news is that since she passed we get the full cost of the test reimbursed by her employer :D :rock: :rock: :rock:

TheSickness said:

Congrats on your well deserved results. I love to see women take charge of their lives and go for it! Very well done. So with the increase of pay with the certification, what kind of mods are in line first?

SrtBradsBoss said:
Congrats on your well deserved results. I love to see women take charge of their lives and go for it! Very well done. So with the increase of pay with the certification, what kind of mods are in line first?
LOLOLOL maybe a V-8 ;) :D

CPNGRATULATIONS MRS. SICKNESS
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :stupido2: :stupido2: :stupido2: :stupido2: :stupido2: :stupido2: :stupido2: :stupido2: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet:
DJCHEROKEE said:
CPNGRATULATIONS MRS. SICKNESS
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :stupido2: :stupido2: :stupido2: :stupido2: :stupido2: :stupido2: :stupido2: :stupido2: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet:

yes congrats !!!!!!!!!! well done!:star: :star: :star:

Congratulations, Marne rocks :rock:

....but Mikey....you still blow....er suck....or whatever it is that you do poorly :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back