Please join me in congradulating my wife !!!

Pardon my tardiness! I am merely 14 days late! :D

Congratulations! WOOT!

I need to let girl read this. She is kinda down about school. Her stress affects our relationship in bad ways. She has been to school longer than a decade. She graduates in Dec if all goes well!

Azmotorhead said:
I think you need to move to a better hospital:confused:

Why? I know it is not in the "best" neighborhood. I came to work earlier this week, they had a shooting in the street next to the employee parking lot. WOW.:dontknow:

Mrs.Sickness said:
Why? I know it is not in the "best" neighborhood. I came to work earlier this week, they had a shooting in the street next to the employee parking lot. WOW.:dontknow:
Just wait until I catch the next Phugger staring at you :mad: I might have to go Jurassic on that Ass :D

TheSickness said:
Just wait until I catch the next Phugger staring at you :mad: I might have to go Jurassic on that Ass :D

Wha???????????????????? I think The Sickness has lost it.:dontknow:

Is there really a MRS. Sickness? Well, my heartfelt congrats and much success in all your future endeavors. (Please tell me I'm not the first to ask for any free samples?):)

Last edited:
TheSickness said:
Hahahaahaha!!! Hey Mikey the word jurassic, I looked it up and actually your name is next to it in the dictionary!!!!Hahhhahah.......hahahahaha.............hahaahahahahahaa........... I don't care who you are that's funny right thar!!!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back