Please, Say a Prayer for Marne:

Well Hell Timmy ya beat me to writing you a big thank you thread :( :D Talk about some bad Shit guys......I felt totally helpless and called Tim at like 8 am to seek council :eek: Bwahahahhahaa Good chance of catching that Bastage up at 8 am LOOLOL WTF was I thinking :confused: :D But I was desperate and needed the help of a friend who has had the experience to talk about, Never ever seen my wife damaged and almost suicidal:( Well maybe not like total Shitbag nutso suicidal like Taxi Driver ;) :D But in bad shape anyway....I am so getting my Ass kicked for this Hehehehe....Timmy it's people like you that make this site special and what make us better then any place on the net hands down....The people !!!

Thank You very much for your help......I know I was a basket case :eek: But I just cant stand seeing my Loved ones in any pain at all. We spoke a few times today and each time it reminded me why you and I although always messing with each other :D Share a great bond and Love for one another. My wife thanks you and so do I....So I offer a steak dinner my treat at the Phoenix GTG in January if you make it down here :D I'd buy you a Cigar but I am sure your tastes ranges farther then Swisher Sweets LOLOLOL ....As always indebted to you because of your kindness and generosity.....Thank You so very much my weird Italian friend............Much Love :rock:

TheSickness said:
Well Hell Timmy ya beat me to writing you a big thank you thread :( :D Talk about some bad Shit guys......I felt totally helpless and called Tim at like 8 am to seek council :eek: Bwahahahhahaa Good chance of catching that Bastage up at 8 am LOOLOL WTF was I thinking :confused: :D But I was desperate and needed the help of a friend who has had the experience to talk about, Never ever seen my wife damaged and almost suicidal:( Well maybe not like total Shitbag nutso suicidal like Taxi Driver ;) :D But in bad shape anyway....I am so getting my Ass kicked for this Hehehehe....Timmy it's people like you that make this site special and what make us better then any place on the net hands down....The people !!!

Thank You very much for your help......I know I was a basket case :eek: But I just cant stand seeing my Loved ones in any pain at all. We spoke a few times today and each time it reminded me why you and I although always messing with each other :D Share a great bond and Love for one another. My wife thanks you and so do I....So I offer a steak dinner my treat at the Phoenix GTG in January if you make it down here :D I'd buy you a Cigar but I am sure your tastes ranges farther then Swisher Sweets LOLOLOL ....As always indebted to you because of your kindness and generosity.....Thank You so very much my weird Italian friend............Much Love :rock:

Your weird friend is Sicilian :p :p Glad you woke him up!!!!! :rock: :rock:

Hope she is feeling better headaches suck and I don't know anything about migranes :(

Much love to you both, Mikey......

I didn't really do anything......... I hope Marne starts feeling good very soon....

I feel ya bro........ Thanks....Migraines are evil..... Glad I could be there.....:eek: :nurse:

D

you know buddy, you know.:) .update when possible.

Django said:
Much love to you both, Mikey......

I didn't really do anything......... I hope Marne starts feeling good very soon....

I feel ya bro........ Thanks....Migraines are evil..... Glad I could be there.....:eek: :nurse:

D
Yeah you did........You were selfless and you got to reach a level with her that I could not relate too. Yeah I understand pain but not like what she was going through....Never had one and by the Fkn looks of it don't wanna get one ever.....2 weeks actually a little longer.....Just kept getting worse :( Because of you we got the Doc to get the injectable after the other 2 shots failed.... :D She did not even know of it being injectable and neither did the nurses......Mucho excellent Bro.....Well done :rock: :rock: Now if I can just get her to take the Shit correctly hahahhaha It's funny to a point.....Agter the past 2 days I needed to find something to laugh at believe me.....They refilled the pens for her BTW.....Drove all the way back to CVS to get it LOLOLOL In my slippers and a wife beater :D :D You FKN rock Timbo :D :rock: I told the pharmacist the F%ck Doc sent me.......He smiled but the joke failed Hahahaha :rock:

TheSickness said:
Yeah you did........You were selfless and you got to reach a level with her that I could not relate too. Yeah I understand pain but not like what she was going through....Never had one and by the Fkn looks of it don't wanna get one ever.....2 weeks actually a little longer.....Just kept getting worse :( Because of you we got the Doc to get the injectable after the other 2 shots failed.... :D She did not even know of it being injectable and neither did the nurses......Mucho excellent Bro.....Well done :rock: :rock: Now if I can just get her to take the Shit correctly hahahhaha It's funny to a point.....Agter the past 2 days I needed to find something to laugh at believe me.....They refilled the pens for her BTW.....Drove all the way back to CVS to get it LOLOLOL In my slippers and a wife beater :D :D You FKN rock Timbo :D :rock: I told the pharmacist the F%ck Doc sent me.......He smiled but the joke failed Hahahaha :rock:

:eek: ------------------:nurse: --------------------:eek:

:rock:

ILtemprd said:
you know buddy, you know.:) .update when possible.
She is finally sleeping.......First time in about 4 days that I know of....Massive dose of Percoset :rock: :rock: Helped alot I think :dontknow: Thanks for asking Shawn :D

Slippers and a wife beater LOL!!! :D :D :D :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics:

Sorry Mikey....just got home from Wyoming been gone for awhile.....Marne I am sorry to hear about this and I hope you get better very soon.....Vickie and I pray for a speedy recovery......those damn things can completely debilitate a person.

Hope she is all better soon,Mikey.They really can make you feel like you would rather die than endure it any longer.I have had many different treatments.None work really well.A big shot of Demerol and I was in la-la land.I knew the pain was still there,but I was so high I didn't care.

Mine started suddenly about 7 yrs ago and after several really bad episodes and many lesser ones for about 6 years, they just stopped.Hardly even remember the last one.

Hope hers go away,too.

but a bag over your head. that should make it go away...lol seriously hope marne feels better bro. prayers sent.

All the best Marne, hope you start feeling better soon.:nurse: We will be praying for you. probably Mikes fault anyhow.;) :D

Need an update.......

Marne just PMd me earlier....... She's doing alot better but the thing's still kinda hangin' on......

God bless her, I hope she gets better soon....

D

Man, I sure do hope so.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back