Please, Say a Prayer for Marne:

Django

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Say Y'all,

Mikey's wife Marne has had a lousy stinking migraine headache for two solid weeks..... She is in great pain and it's really taking it's toll because of it's longevity...

The doctors have given her a number of drugs to combat it.... Unfortunately, they prescribed Imitrex in pill form and not the injectable, which I suggested they obtain immediately.... After all, I am the migraine king.

I was just hoping that you'd find it in your hearts (as we do from time to time) to send prayers, good vibes and positive thoughts to Marne for a quick cessation of the pain so she can be free of this horrible thing....

Chronic pain in your head is just inescapable.....I know how bad she must feel... So please join your hearts, minds and spirits together on Marne's behalf.... I know it would mean alot.... both to her, Mikey and the family .....

May God bring healing to Marne's body and inspire the doctors and caregivers to to the same ... In Jesus Name....

Amen.....

Thanks to you all......

tadp

Hope you shake it soon Mrs. Sickness!!!

Thoughts and prayers comin' your way!!!

I will certainly say a prayer for her.I know how she feels.I had one that lasted for nearly a month! I really considered shooting myself,I felt so bad.If there is anything worse,I never want to experience it.

Hope you are feeling better soon,Marne ! :)

God Bless, Marne

And Mikey, give that lovely lady a Hug from all of us and let her know we are thinking and praying for her.

Jeff

Prayers sent from our home to yours :rock: :rock: :rock:

I understand Miss Marne is quite knowledgeable of remedies and medications. If she required medical attention for something then it MUST be really bad. It's a shame an injection wasn't administered instead of the pills. I've had a headache for most of today and it seemed like an eternity. I do hope you get better really soon Miss Marne. May God bless you and your family.

Thanks for bumpin' it up to the top Tim. I haven't seen this thread for some until now. . .

Prayers sent. I hope she wakes in the AM and she is rid of her headache. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back