Please Welcome Bassani Manufacturing to the VTCOA

WOW, I really need to start paying attention around here.. I had no idea we had Bassani as a supporting vendor. Had I known this sooner I would have gotten a set up long ago. Anyone have a sound clip of a full bown Bassani exhaust on a RC? The PowerSticks just aren't doing it for me.

Hey Antnee, my power sticks sound much better since I put the Bassanis on, will probably leave them on now.

FATJACK said:
Hey Antnee, my power sticks sound much better since I put the Bassanis on, will probably leave them on now.

You put on Bassani mufflers Jack? :confused: With the PowerSticks?

i absolutely love my bassani headers .. so easy to install and sound great .. thanks for a great product guys !!!! :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :marchmellow:

Something's wrong then cause I have Bassani headers too. I HATE the way minez sounds since the PowerSticks went on. Sounds like a high pitched Chewbaka.

ya mine were cool till someone took them from me :dontknow:

Venom Power said:
Something's wrong then cause I have Bassani headers too. I HATE the way minez sounds since the PowerSticks went on. Sounds like a high pitched Chewbaka.

thats cause you need some high flow mids with high flow cats from jbm that i just happen to have :D

Ironhead said:
thats cause you need some high flow mids with high flow cats from jbm that i just happen to have :D

Okay you know what? I'm going to play the experiment game. I just ordered some X-pipes from Jegs to see if they blend and smooth Chewy out. Then I am going to get those hi-flow mids that IronHead has. If that doesn't work then I'll slap in the glasspacks I have as resonators to see what happens. So that will be exhaust through the Bassani headers, through the hi-flow mids, then into the glass packs, blend through the X-pipe, into to PowerSticks and out the rear. If all fails I will just order a Bassani catback. But the hi-flow mids and Bassani headers will stay. Do the Bassani catback tailpipes look nice? Any pictures?

Last edited:
plan on putting them on after i do my running around today ,,:aetsch:

Venom Power said:
Okay you know what? I'm going to play the experiment game. I just ordered some X-pipes from Jegs to see if they blend and smooth Chewy out. Then I am going to get those hi-flow mids that IronHead has. If that doesn't work then I'll slap in the glasspacks I have as resonators to see what happens. So that will be exhaust through the Bassani headers, through the hi-flow mids, then into the glass packs, blend through the X-pipe, into to PowerSticks and out the rear. If all fails I will just order a Bassani catback. But the hi-flow mids and Bassani headers will stay. Do the Bassani catback tailpipes look nice? Any pictures?

I think that I am one of the very few that have a Bassani catback,and a little chocked with the tailpipes! Bassani told me they came out in the OEM position out the rear!:mad: WRONG!! they side exit duel out infront of the rear pass. tire,beautiful exhaust very very well made with some real nice flanges to join it togither,for sound I should have music before the new year,Any one interested in some beautiful side exit tail pipes with both sets of flanges,they are for sale,just PM me if your interested.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back