Please welcome J T Sawyer Trucking as a supporting vendor

RedSrt007

Reaction score
I wanted to welcome J T Sawyer Trucking to the Viper Truck Club of America :rock:

J T Sawyer Trucking specializes in quality products designed by our very own Stinker :elefant:

The great thing about Tony's products, is the ability to test and try each one, as he is also an owner who is able to test them on his vehicle(s) and make sure they fitament and quality is top notch.

Once again, Welcome Tony to the VTCOA!

Contact Information :

Thank You

Patrick

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::D
OK Tony, I'll trade ya 2 sheep and a llama for one of your brake line kits.:D

Last edited:
How can I spend my hard earned money on products from a guy named "Stinker"??!!

Oh.. I see...

Count me in! Bring on the mods!

LOLOLOL Sheep:rock: :p two fo a 1$:D

Thanks everyone, hopefully I want let yuns down:D

In Chicago right now, but will Work on getting every thing list ASAP:D

Great news there Tony!

Awesome....

BTW.... Do you realize you just gave up your right to take long vacations from us...:D

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Great news there Tony!

Awesome....

BTW.... Do you realize you just gave up your right to take long vacations from us...:D

Uh Yeah:D but I can hide:p

Just to let everyone know there are a few things that will kinda set me different from other vendors:D

Most everything is custom made, so in stock may be a problem for awhile so please be patient:D
And the things that arent, I will try my best to , but may take me awhile to keep in stock;)
I am doing this kinda on the side, so realize I have a real job drivin a rig from here to there loosing UPS packages:D
The best way to let me know of anything will be PMs, I WILL check them daily, and of cousre you can call, but if I am on the road, remember , If I am in traffic I may not answer but will call ya back.
Some of the things may take me a week or two to get, so once again, be patient, but as soon as it hits my yard, it will be headed to yours, and you will be notified its on the way.
More than likely I may set it to order stuff on every WEDnesday, if thats ok with everyone, keeps the shippin and everybodies cost down:p

And if ya get pissed at me............dont worry, I will do my best to make it right:rock:

I hope to have a few threads up tonight with prices and such, and plan on a small black and white flyer type to send out to those that wantem, jsut give me a bit to get it together:toilet:

I'm sure there will be othere questions to answer along the way, hopefully uh ya'll want end up giving me a wedgy:D

Congrats Stinker. Tony has helped me out a couple times and has always delivered as promised. Like he said this something he is doing on the side to help us out. So it might take a little longer but you will get what you want.

Stinkbags :D :D :D

Django said:
I've always heard that Tony's stuff is right........

Congrats, Tony.....

D
Tony's stuff AIN'T RIGHT TIM ;) ;) :D :D That is just wrong coming from a man :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Back