Please Welcome Richards Performance Muffler

RedSrt007

Reaction score
I personally wanted to welcome - Richards Performance Muffler (RPM) as a supporting vendor of VTCOA. :)

FstJack has spoken VERY VERY highly of RPM and the exhaust work they do! They have done many of the drag racing, custom trucks, and not to mention Jacks personal hot-rods :D. Doing everything from installations of magnaflows, to custom made Viper Truck exhaust, there exhaust work it top notch, and so is there customer service. We are proud to have Richard here as a Supporting vendor.

Please contact Richard @ RPM - For all your Custom Exhaust! Mention you are from the VTCOA :top:

Richards Performance Muffler
1352 N. Melrose, Vista, CA
760-758-7600
Richard Glaszczak (pronounced Glassak)

Richard is the best of the best. I have known and delt with him for years. He and his staff of technicians have always done a first class job wheather it was fabricating a set of headers, or installing a Catback. Richard has an enormous amount of talent. Richard also has something that is rare today and that is integrity.

If you are in the SoCal area it is worth a drive to see Richard.

Richard knows high performance.

Richard's work is outstanding....simply the very best.

Django 2 has has been in Richards Performance Muffler several times. Not only is Richard extremely knowledgeable about everything he does, he is always available to take a few minutes out to discuss MY particular needs.

His entire staff, from the ladies in the office to all the guys who crawl under there and get dirty are really a pleasure to work with..

His prices are righteous ...... and he has a really cool black lab too... Kimo, right?.......

If yer ever in North San Diego county, drop in and ask Richard what he can do to make your truck run and sound a whole lot better....

I wouldn't trust anyone else.....

He doesn't even mind if I smoke a big black cigar out in front of his shop... my kinda guy......

Thanks God he's in Vista, Ca...... only a few blocks from my house in Oceanside.

SD

Last edited:
Welcome Richard! I wish you are located in east coast so I can get your high performance stuff for my truck! What is the muffler like, alot of gain hp or what? Got any pix so I can see what it look like?

the work he did on jacks truck is top notch. welcome aboard.....

Thanks to Silent D Red and fastjack, I decided to go see Richard on Monday... he did a full custom exhaust for my truck... I am very happy with his work... my truck is wicked loud now....:D

THANKS RICHARD!!!

Now that's making me a bit upset. Although I am glad Richard is a supporting vendor I wish he was located much closer to my neck of the woods. I've been holding off so long because I would love a custom exhaust done right. Welcome Rich, care to expand here in Houston?:(

Is there any chance Richard might create a Screenname? i don't mind calling
him but i was just curious :)

Sharpi

:dontknow: Is Richard still a supporting vendor? no posts in 2 years:dontknow:

FASTFOOD said:
:dontknow: Is Richard still a supporting vendor? no posts in 2 years:dontknow:

I didn't think that posts had anything to do with supporting vendor status...

I used Richard a few weeks back to do some exhaust mods on my Z....

Richard rules... and he's only 1/2 mile from my house.

D

Last edited:
Django said:
I didn't think that posts had anything to do with supporting vendor status...

I used Richard a few weeks nack to do some exhaust mods on my Z....

Richard rules... and he's only 1/2 mile from my house.

D
There were 2 questions/statements there! I'm not that dumb to associate the supporting with the posting. I was looking to work on my mufflers, hince the question are they still supporting, the 2 was more of a statment cause I was looking for some testimonials

FASTFOOD said:
There were 2 questions/statements there! I'm not that dumb to associate the supporting with the posting. I was looking to work on my mufflers, hince the question are they still supporting, the 2 was more of a statment cause I was looking for some testimonials

Richard's is the shop that built all the plumbing for the islver truck.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12369&page=3

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back