• Quad Cab

Votes: 41 31.8%
  • Both!

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • None

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters
Whoa! Great response people. RC seems to be the ticket. :D

I'd be interested in hearing those of you who have both or have had one or the other in seeing what your thoughts are on the two, their differences and mannerisms, etc. Obviously auto vs. manual but what about the power the trans has on the effect of the truck (seat of pants), handling? Looks? MPG? etc

Cheers!

QC for me. I prefer the look, but I'm paying for it at the track. We'll add a RC to the stable before too long.

QC. It's as close to a Viper with a car seat as I'll ever be. I carry a lot of stuff in my truck. Plus I love the "that got a HEMI" questions. I'm tempted to just badge it as a HEMI and have fun!

hemi killer said:
I did not see Coupe SRT-10 as an option.

Bruce

Then Bruce that means you win the coupe class bro:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

hemi killer said:
I did not see Coupe SRT-10 as an option.

Bruce
"Which SRT/10 Ram Do you Own"? You'd vote "None". :)

labontecsi said:
QC for me. I prefer the look.......
I have seen this a couple of times and nothing against your opinion or QC owners but I have never been able to gather how? :laugh: They have always looked like a Regular Cab that has been stretched out of shape. Guess you guys are used to double cab "trucks" but yeah, they just seem like trains compared to the slimline Regular Cab and it's sexy as lines. :p

What moron asks for a poll like this? an attention whore :argh:

QC here!

Westxsrt10 said:
Eh? Yes, very "off topic"........with posts like this and I'm the attention whore? :laugh: .......

Sorry Carl...i'm having a bad day. Thanks for supporting the site.:rock:

Westxsrt10 said:

QC here!

ouch:dontknow:

Last edited:
RC here - :marchmellow:

I love morons :rock: :D ;) ;) ;) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details