• Mopar

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Belengars

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

Viper7777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which of these headers do you prefer , and why. Mainly just headers, the Mids and everything back will be custom fab.

Last edited:
The Mopars make a very slight bit more power but take up more engine compartment room. Your choice.

Bill.

they are too much alike, I say Call this Boomer and just get best price:rock:

I've heard only positive things with the Belangers. I am hoping to go with them when I save enough moola. I would like to have feedback from other car applications as well, but can't find any. Also I've tried to find a website, but I guess they don't have one. :dontknow:
I think the one thing they have in common is loose headers bolts, although I could be wrong.

I talked with this Gary or Boomer , he give everyone very large discount, but you must let him Know I say to call, and talk with him personally, I set it up so maybe everyone will accept me:D

Personally, I prefer the Belangers as they are much 'cleaner' looking under the hood.

they are both alot of $$$ for 10-15rwhp...just do Gary's mids and spend the other $1000+ on Caltracs and a Flash....:D

Nowwhat said:
they are both alot of $$$ for 10-15rwhp...just do Gary's mids and spend the other $1000+ on Caltracs and a Flash....:D

I hear ya :)

Well i fiqured i might want to get my exhaust done and out of the way before i tackle traction. Since i want to do a side exit exhaust. I rather lower the truck after just to make it alittle easyer. I gonna run high flow cats and whatever muffler i can fit between the frame and the ground effects :)

Shes gonna be loud as hell, just the way i like it, and the headers will add to the exhaust note. Im looking for the most Hp gain at the same time.

So the Mopars are in my favor, however i have heard great things from the belangers. I just refianced my vette and some other bills, so looks like my truck will be parked soon for upgrades, so i can join in on the fun everyone else is having.

Im trying to do everything in steps, next will be tracion mods,

lowering kit, roadmaster spring helpers, cals, drags, wheels, caliper problems, light weight bed cover, get some weight off the truck, caluv mirrors,

I don't know much about any of this, but I can drive em :burnout: . I say the mopar headers, deleted cats, with mids...thats what I've got,,,runs good and sounds good...:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back