Polyurethane bushings from Stinker

yellowfever#154

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some pictures of Tonys polyurethane bushing kit. Havent tested it yet as it doesnt have a engine in it. :(

IMG_5803.jpg

IMG_5804.jpg

IMG_5807.jpg

IMG_5808.jpg

IMG_5809.jpg

IMG_5810.jpg

IMG_5811.jpg

IMG_5812.jpg

IMG_5814.jpg

IMG_5815.jpg

Stinker said:
those are the same bumpstops, he jsut didnt cut off the cup:)

thanks for the pics yellow

No prob buddy, is it normal to remove the cup? Probably says to in the instructions? Good thing I didnt read them.

yellowfever#154 said:
Thanks buddy, is it normal to remove the cup? Probably says to in the instructions? Good thing I didnt read them.
I dont read them either bud:) hence why they are unreadable;)

but yessir, just whack the cup off and you'll be good, the pics look great bo:rock:

cant wait till ya get the monster together:marchmellow:

FerrariTruck said:
oh i see, good stuff tony. Shit them bushings look pretty good I think I want me a set:argh:
if you have ever ridden in anything with the energy susp bushings, you'll def want to change the oem ones out, I have used them for years, an they do make a huge difference in the handling

Stinker said:
I dont read them either bud:) hence why they are unreadable;)

but yessir, just whack the cup off and you'll be good, the pics look great bo:rock:

cant wait till ya get the monster together:marchmellow:

Cool, ill chop em off. Looks like the thread was worth it, Ferrari whats a set now :rock: .

Next year she'll be on the road again, "F"in engine builders.

wait till you see the new power steering lines bud, i think your really gonna like them;)

dont worry bud, the best ones take time, I dropped off Eddies engine for a little messaging, looks like the block is gonna take a little more work than figured:eek:

Stinker said:
wait till you see the new power steering lines bud, i think your really gonna like them;)

dont worry bud, the best ones take time, I dropped off Eddies engine for a little messaging, looks like the block is gonna take a little more work than figured:eek:

It always takes longer than expected, but may as well do it once instead of twice, right?

Cant wait to see the lines, is the set going to include the line from the rack to the fan as well? Mine blew last year and I brazed a double braid hydraulic hose in its place and it looks like ass. You can kinda see it in the 7th picture.

yellowfever#154 said:
It always takes longer than expected, but may as well do it once instead of twice, right?

Cant wait to see the lines, is the set going to include the line from the rack to the fan as well? Mine blew last year and I brazed a double braid hydraulic hose in its place and it looks like ass. You can kinda see it in the 7th picture.
yessir, it comes with the line from the pump to the fan, an from the fan to the rack, and they are going to be customizable to a certain small extent;)

Stinker said:
if you have ever ridden in anything with the energy susp bushings, you'll def want to change the oem ones out, I have used them for years, an they do make a huge difference in the handling

:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :congrats:

even helps with brakin.

we need a brakin "smiley":rock: :rock: :rock:

looks great!was hoping had some quiter bushings 4 my cal-trac bars.made truck sound like a old suger cane or pineapple co. field truck w/ all the noise it makes!

I get no noise from the rear of my truck with the caltracs and this kit:rock: . and the rearend definately has a more positive feel to it, I definately feel more confidence in the rear end feel. hard to explain but the way it plants the rear is way better, it's like putting on a set of sticky BF goodridge KDW's after having old set of tires on

still workin' on getting time to do the front.

Last edited:
sounds like a good investment.used poly bushings on other projects w/ good 2 major improvemant.maybe just need more grease in cal-tracs then shop put in?have stock bald tires w/ 23k on them.anyone else had problem w/ paxton module going bad?mahalo &aloha

thans 4 reply.bro said set bars to cal-trac specs.never seen specs so not sure what its at.anyone try continental cross contact uhp tires from tire rack?bfgs 1st choice if i had money. genral uhp 2nd.kumhos maybe?aloha

mauisrt10 said:
thans 4 reply.bro said set bars to cal-trac specs.never seen specs so not sure what its at.anyone try continental cross contact uhp tires from tire rack?bfgs 1st choice if i had money. genral uhp 2nd.kumhos maybe?aloha
I just took a set of BFG KDW 2s off, I like them very much. I got 28,000 miles on them, And i am an aggressive driver. I do not do burn outs much, But i will push it hard at times:D . Anywho i put the Conti's on, And i gotta say they are great. To much $$$$$ for the BFGs.The Conti's IMO look great & feel great.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back