pool party gtg

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
now thats gonna be a "sexy " pool party .. a bunch of big fat harry truck driven men LOL.... your gonna have a pool full of hair and greese .... lol..

ohhh can i come can i ?? can i ?? ... lol... jk

anyway sounds like fun to bad your only about 3000 miles away
I hope he got the upgraded filter :p BTW not everyone on the planet is a hairless pasty white Canadian :D

2ndchance said:
better let the s. florida guys know they might wanna come as well.....
bro.this is for everbody just post up for a head count,everybody is welcome.:rock: :rock: :rock:

TheSickness said:
That is just great...I think I will pass on this one Thank You....A bunch of 40+ waist lines in speedo's is not my idea of fun LOOLOLOL :D A Veritable Hairy Ass Crack Festival....This is one time where Julie's impairment will help her to not have projectile vomiting :D :rock:
now i am diapointed no Mikey.:mad: :mad: :( :(

TheSickness said:
I hope he got the upgraded filter :p BTW not everyone on the planet is a hairless pasty white Canadian :D

he is deff gonna need to put his K&N drop in for the pool .... especially if Silverback and son show up harry bastards..
hey i think i found a pic of last years pool party that they had as silverbacks house ... and here they are ...
Silverback , Sickness, Stinker , Roz-srt , Black1 ..... all in order of cource

ps sickness you look hot in the HOT PINK..

d4.jpg

SrtBradsBoss said:
You all have fun it is my birthday that day and you all are to far away
Happy Birthday in advance,and if you are ever in the area drop in for a visit.:rock: :rock:

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
he is deff gonna need to put his K&N drop in for the pool .... especially if Silverback and son show up harry bastards..
hey i think i found a pic of last years pool party that they had as silverbacks house ... and here they are ...
Silverback , Sickness, Stinker , Roz-srt , Black1 ..... all in order of cource

ps sickness you look hot in the HOT PINK..

d4.jpg
LMFAO Jake is still looking for his pecker LOLOLOLOLOL and I do look purty in pink :eek: :D

Brat said:
could be,Dennis you coming to the pool party:dontknow: :dontknow:
Only if he wears a Butt plug for a week in advance.....:D Otherwise he's gonna have a warpped stinky pinky LOOLOOL....I'm bringing the heat :D

TheSickness said:
Only if he wears a Butt plug for a week in advance.....:D Otherwise he's gonna have a warpped stinky pinky LOOLOOL....I'm bringing the heat :D
you could be right.:p :p :p :p :p

Rice Eater said:
I have to double check that date....I think thats my buds bachelor party weekend and I'm in the wedding sooooo..........

That should be a sight to see. Ricey in a tux!!! You be lookin like james bond pullin up in that SRT!!! don't forget to where ur cowboy hat!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back