pool party gtg

TheSickness said:
Only if he wears a Butt plug for a week in advance.....:D Otherwise he's gonna have a warpped stinky pinky LOOLOOL....I'm bringing the heat :D

only if roz is coming....or is that cuming?:dontknow: :D

Damn, flying out on the 22nd for vacation.Going to maryland to watch the USA kick some ass in world team motocross.Mx of nations.First time in this country in 20 years.Have a beer for me.I know I will be pounding them at the races!!

2ndchance said:
That should be a sight to see. Ricey in a tux!!! You be lookin like james bond pullin up in that SRT!!! don't forget to where ur cowboy hat!!!!

hells yeah man I clean up pretty good!!!

you guys and all this fag talk!! what started this madness:dontknow:

Love the joke about the banna and then all of a sudden Dennis buys a yellow viper:D

Brat's poppin blue pills! :D

That's alotta bumping! :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
Brat's poppin blue pills! :D

That's alotta bumping! :rock:
so you going to make it down for the party:dontknow: i also see the truck is not for sale anymore:dontknow:

Brat said:
so you going to make it down for the party:dontknow: i also see the truck is not for sale anymore:dontknow:

Gonna try my bestest. . . I'm gonna look at the schedule tomorrow at work and see what it looks like. Gonna be a long haul for one day of festivities. . . I think we're gonna try and make it down regardless though.

Yep, today its "not" for sale . . . Gonna try and tough it out bro. . . :)

:D
Roz-SRT said:
Gonna try my bestest. . . I'm gonna look at the schedule tomorrow at work and see what it looks like. Gonna be a long haul for one day of festivities. . . I think we're gonna try and make it down regardless though.

YOU CAN CUM DOWN EARLY AND STAY AT MY PLACE WITH ME BANANA MAN.:D

01VIPERGTS/ACR said:
:D

YOU CAN CUM DOWN EARLY AND STAY AT MY PLACE WITH ME BANANA MAN.:D

Ohhh!!! My heart just skipped a beat! :D

Roz-SRT said:

hope that you can make it,we need a good cabana boy.:p :p :p :p :p :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Rice Eater said:
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!:D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back