poor truck

evanandretti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBeKgXCsGIs]YouTube - Auto-Top: Dodge Ram SRT10[/ame]

Surprised he didn't climb that dirt pile.

By the last part of the video it looks like it may have been a test drive by a customer at a dealership. Feel sorry for whomever winds up buying that truck.

Europeans do things a little different than we do. Almost like they are punishing the truck.

By the last part of the video it looks like it may have been a test drive by a customer at a dealership. Feel sorry for whomever winds up buying that truck.

had the same thought, focker:mad:

Or it was time to sell and time to have some fun...?? This is why buying used is scary, especially a truck like this.

Europeans do things a little different than we do. Almost like they are punishing the truck.

Not all of them . I'm born in Europe . Yes there is idiots there same as eveywhere alse , but that's not just creazy europian driving around .

Damn... talk about driving it like ya stole it!

I drove the wheels off mine (literally) before I got rid of it.....

You should see what happens to the front tires with extended speeds over 130 (not recommended)

I say, good for him. He is having more fun with his truck than most of us have. :rock:

I have to say I was smiling most of the video... Shaking my head back and forth, but still smiling. I wonder how much rubber he saved by doing his burnouts in the dirt? LOL

I drove the wheels off mine (literally) before I got rid of it.....

You should see what happens to the front tires with extended speeds over 130 (not recommended)

Thats why I wish I knew where mine came from. Probably same story just not video taped!! And less dirt...

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back