Possible Srt10 Ram Owner

Hey Bruce how's it going long time no talk. Just saying Hello love the truck so far 100% no regrets the funny thing about the truck is how much my wife enjoys driving it. If you have your wife on board you can pretty much buy any toy.;)

Just busy with work and other toys. Having the wife on board is the secret to happiness plus a long marriage :rock: Glad to see you posting with your updates. I check here every now and again to see whats new :) I'll have to find random past NR pictures to post up for you.

Just busy with work and other toys. Having the wife on board is the secret to happiness plus a long marriage :rock: Glad to see you posting with your updates. I check here every now and again to see whats new :) I'll have to find random past NR pictures to post up for you.

That sounds good Bruce post up some old pics or send them to me and i will put them in my album. I know when i 1st bought the truck i said mods were not my thing but after hanging out here for awhile i may break my promise:dontknow: I have lot's of plans just not alot of extra cash cause the wife likes the truck as is and she figures it is fast enough. And i agree and if i do any mods in the future I'm making sure they are all reversable. Plus i don't ever plan on selling it ever anyways so a little modding might not hurt. I have a plan for the truck just waiting for the right time.
What toys are you running now Bruce? I can't remeber if you had your Viper car before or after you sold me the truck. Anyone around where you live driving a Cadilac CTS-V. The wife loves that car so the search will be for one of those in the future.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back