Possible TX GTG

Goose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just testing the waters for a possible GTG in Texas. I will gladly do the foot work to reserve the track here in San Antonio, or get info on a run what you brung night, and contact some shops about possible use of their dyno... Let me know what ya'll think.

Goose said:
Just testing the waters for a possible GTG in Texas. I will gladly do the foot work to reserve the track here in San Antonio, or get info on a run what you brung night, and contact some shops about possible use of their dyno... Let me know what ya'll think.
Cool, to bad I don't live in Texass :D

Yeah nice to see you stuck around Goose on that note we have an events section bro... but no worries the mods will eventually move it!! :D

Goose

I tried this sometime back and could never get a dyno lined up. I have planned to try another soon since I have a shop that will dyno for us now. I dont know what alamo dragway does, I grew up in SA and use to do highschool nights there? I know we have a few in austin that would be willing to do a get together. Lets see who raises their hands and and count me in.

Chris

Goose said:

Wing / Spoiler optional? :idea: ;) :p :D :burnout:

Want to see how the stars at night are big and bright.. Just cant do it right now. Maybe sometime in the future.

Hopefully you get a good turnout.:rock:

Hey Goose
Could be up depending on timing and if I get the new skins on . Doubt I would be running or dyno'ing till I can get around to the clutch .
Chris if nothing else we can always just come out here ,hang by the pool ,bbq or chase lil sports cars down 1431 ;)
Have A Kind Day
Mike

Not so well Big Guy but at least the F'iing road isn't full of catfish no mo and it only seems to be raining every 2-3 days so some things are improving .Then ya got the pissy things like ISP running too slow to load pages on here LOL ,speed still sucks but vast improvement over the last couple weeks .
If you go to SA you have to let me test drive your truck to see if the glass passes the acceleration test since I didnt get to do that before it left and QC is mad <G>
Have A Kind Day
Mike

Prof said:
I'll pick you and Jerry up on the way.
I ain't never been to Texass but they say it's mighty big there :rock: :dancing:

Question Mike:

Where can I get 2000 grit (wet) sand paper?

Will any auto supply house have it?

Wifey said:
I ain't never been to Texass but they say it's mighty big there :rock: :dancing:

Incredible state...first wife was a Texan...hated being more than ten miles from a Neiman Marcus...

You would love it...they sell land in sections not acres...

A Texas gtg sounds good to me. As long as the timing works out for me, I'm definately down.

Abraham

Alright Sir's/Ma'am's the response seems to be good so far. A lot of you are saying what weekend etc. Lets see what kind of suggestions you have. I was thinking middle sept. Let me know so we can narrow a date and I will start the leg work to get everything scheduled.

Thanks
Goose

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back