post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Ride Bud .... That's what mine use to look like .....

Jim

Biff, first off welcome to the asylum.

Next, since nobody addressed your key issue, I will to the best of my ability:

Replace the clutch hydraulic system with the one from the Viper coupe. Master, slave and clutchlines should also be sheiled from the heat. That'll cost ya about 500bucks. Then rip the cats out and put in straight pipe. If you have smog to pass, then keep the cats in a box and weld em back on before to go to the smog station every two years.

You'll love the difference in sound and performance.

Cheers.

D

welcome to the RBC:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

yep, i like red also:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

on the shiftin part very good possibility it clutch/hydraulics. several folks have described that situation.

that Spec Stage 3 sounds like a very good clutch, Stinker can set ya up. & either try Spec's hydraulic set up or go Viper upgrade.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

If it still has the stock Hurst shifter unbolt it and toss it to the side...then install a B&M. You will be glad ya did. Also, change the fluid in the trans...some use ATF, but i use the Mopar fluid the book calls for, and a bottle of Mopar Friction Modifier.

thanks everyone for the warm welcomes.

I see a few of you have buells, and I thought I would share a photo of my other toy:
zs3example2.jpg

scoobert said:
oh snap, did you steal my truck and tint the windows?
yes, yes I did. and, for what it is worth, I am loving the truck. :rock:

I think everyone has the question in their heads... but won't ask. So I will... :eek:

Do you really hate manure? :dontknow: :D :D :D

manure.jpg

:laugh: Welcome to the Mad House. :rock:

Black1 said:
I think everyone has the question in their heads... but won't ask. So I will... :eek:

having grown up on a farm... I can say without question; YES, I HATE manure.

:D

Black1 said:

manure.jpg

:laugh: Welcome to the Mad House. :rock:
I was thinkin the same thing you just beat me to it!!

Welcome Biff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back