Post your Sound System

lamia2super

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please post pictures and specs of your sound system in your truck. Lets see who has the best system...

Stock Head unit, 12" pioneers and 1000 watt amp. Not the best system but at least I can say I built my box.

Attachments

• IMG_0048.jpg
    IMG_0048.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0049.jpg
    IMG_0049.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 76
lamia2super said:
Please post pictures and specs of your sound system in your truck. Lets see who has the best system...
and your address:D

What it wuz RECENTLY
alpine dva 9860
alpine 5.1 sound processor
10 " in dash custom mounted in lcd
4 12s firing down a RF POWER 1000
2 5.25 kicker ss series comp. on 4 CH ALPINE
2 4" rear piller on 4 CH ALPINE
2 6.5 ss series comp. in door on RF POWER 500

New set up will be 2 L5 10 in custom enclosure panels are fiber glassed seat belt holes shaved and panels color matched to paint.
Alpine 4 channel being removed and replaced with 2 RF 500.
Photo below was just a test fit subs will be couter sunk into the panel.

100_7167.jpg

Last edited:
Factory radio mod for dvd and rear camera
516f22b9.jpg
3f595206.jpg

Custom box with 4 alpine 10's
DSC00545.jpg
DSC00547.jpg

DSC00554.jpg

lamia2super said:
this is super nice i like it a lot. how do those 10s sound?

They sound really good. I have a knob so I can turn them down. Most of the time I have it on about as low as it goes. But it is nice to be able to crank it when some kid in a Civic thinks his is loud. :D

walbert said:
They sound really good. I have a knob so I can turn them down. Most of the time I have it on about as low as it goes. But it is nice to be able to crank it when some kid in a Civic thinks his is loud. :D

nice i have a bass knob in my car also

walbert said:
Factory radio mod for dvd and rear camera
516f22b9.jpg
3f595206.jpg

Custom box with 4 alpine 10's
DSC00545.jpg
DSC00547.jpg

DSC00554.jpg

Who did that lighted viper emblem? Id like to get one of those...

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
Who did that lighted viper emblem? Id like to get one of those...

Custom. It is a piece of plexi. Masked off, sandblasted and painted. If you look, we made 2of them. I currently have the one on the bottom in the truck.

6 ch jbl amp
2 1200 watt 12" jbl subs
6" cdt 300 watt 1"silk dome tweeter
Pioneer avin n-3 dvd sat radio nav head unit
stinger 1 farad "Nos bottle" Capacitor
carbonfiber/kevlar sub box

2 best sound system awards:rock: :rock:

Attachments

• truckmods 096.jpg
    truckmods 096.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 73
  • navidvd 005.jpg
    navidvd 005.jpg
    474.1 KB · Views: 45
  • navidvd 001.jpg
    navidvd 001.jpg
    641.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 3782.jpg
    3782.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 58
My system is bone stock RB4 and I love it!

OSO said:
and your address:D

What it wuz RECENTLY
alpine dva 9860
alpine 5.1 sound processor
10 " in dash custom mounted in lcd
4 12s firing down a RF POWER 1000
2 5.25 kicker ss series comp. on 4 CH ALPINE
2 4" rear piller on 4 CH ALPINE
2 6.5 ss series comp. in door on RF POWER 500

New set up will be 2 L5 10 in custom enclosure panels are fiber glassed seat belt holes shaved and panels color matched to paint.
Alpine 4 channel being removed and replaced with 2 RF 500.
Photo below was just a test fit subs will be couter sunk into the panel.

100_7167.jpg

your new setup is nice i like that putting the sub in the rear panel. how does that shifter work??

OSO said:
DANG DUDE! Where ya been!!?? :confused: :laugh: I started a RC auto conversion thread (below) 4 weeks ago, be good if you could have a quick read and if it's not too much trouble post how you did yours and more importantly, what you encountered if anything along the way. There are several others ready and waiting to do this conversion so your info would be appreciated. Mine will start in the next 2-3 weeks. Looks good, the Camaro handle looks quite smart, nice work. :)

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34076

;)

lamia2super said:
your new setup is nice i like that putting the sub in the rear panel. how does that shifter work??
Thanks, Once the panels are done i believe it will be sweet but i still am going to redo the back wall to hold the amps . The shifter works great i was able to modify all of the brackets and linkage for the stock shifter to fit the new one so it works as if it was stock.

Carlwalski said:
DANG DUDE! Where ya been!!?? :confused: :laugh: I started a RC auto conversion thread (below) 4 weeks ago, be good if you could have a quick read and if it's not too much trouble post how you did yours and more importantly, what you encountered if anything along the way. There are several others ready and waiting to do this conversion so your info would be appreciated. Mine will start in the next 2-3 weeks. Looks good, the Camaro handle looks quite smart, nice work. :)

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34076

;)
Dont tell any one its a Chevy shifter :D My problem will be going from a auto to a manual since i started with a Hemi. But i see no reason it would not be an easy swap to change the 10 over to an auto hell if someone close wanted to do it i would jump right in to the project.

Last edited:
Aha, my bad bra....I'm not as clued to these trucks, I saw the 06 interior and thought SRT/10 Ram straightaway lol. I see, so you just went from column to floor. Looks good. Cheers

Carlwalski said:
Aha, my bad bra....I'm not as clued to these trucks, I saw the 06 interior and thought SRT/10 Ram straightaway lol. I see, so you just went from column to floor. Looks good. Cheers
Bet you feel like you just meet some hot chick that was ready to go home with ya and it turned out to be a guy:D

OSO said:
Bet you feel like you just meet some hot chick that was ready to go home with ya and it turned out to be a guy:D
Ahhh :confused: not "quite". :laugh: Perhaps I saw a hot girl with my booze goggles on, is closer to the mark. ;)

Carlwalski said:
Ahhh :confused: not "quite". :laugh: Perhaps I saw a hot girl with my booze goggles on, is closer to the mark. ;)
That works, She looked like a 10 when i meet her :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back