Post your Sound System

Mine is strickly stock Infinity... Thinking about switching over to the Kiicker..

Man, this one is easy.........

ipod_touch_2g_1.jpg

Picture includes picture of Ride!!!!!!!

1-FAST-SRT-10 said:
If you guys do a little search you will plenty of pics of my sound system. I`m away and dont have access to my pics.

Same here. Pictures of mine are around here somwhere. Between the in-dash ALPINE touch screen CD/DVD, 120 gb iPod, ALPINE Blackbird NAV, 2,000watts worth of HiFonics amps, 2-12"JL Audio W6's, XBOX 360, ALPINE sound field processor/EQ, Boston Acoustic rear mids/highs, Diamond Audio front mids/highs and Lightning Cap power capacitor, I like the set up quite a bit.:D

Venom Power said:
Same here. Pictures of mine are around here somwhere. Between the in-dash ALPINE touch screen CD/DVD, 120 gb iPod, ALPINE Blackbird NAV, 2,000watts worth of HiFonics amps, 2-12"JL Audio W6's, XBOX 360, ALPINE sound field processor/EQ, Boston Acoustic rear mids/highs, Diamond Audio front mids/highs and Lightning Cap power capacitor, I like the set up quite a bit.:D
Go back to work!

OSO said:
Go back to work!

:argh: It's Sunday for Pete's sake. At least I'm doing laundry. But the elephant has to replenish the water in his trunk far too often.:mad: This is just BS, :dontknow: they said it would run efficiently on peanuts... I'm gonna have to get a new model elephant.

Venom Power said:
:argh: It's Sunday for Pete's sake. At least I'm doing laundry. But the elephant has to replenish the water in his trunk far too often.:mad: This is just BS, :dontknow: they said it would run efficiently on peanuts... I'm gonna have to get a new model elephant.
Your putting the peanuts in the wrong end:D

walbert said:
Factory radio mod for dvd and rear camera
516f22b9.jpg
3f595206.jpg

Custom box with 4 alpine 10's
DSC00545.jpg
DSC00547.jpg

DSC00554.jpg
is that ur stock radio that play dvd ? how ?
and is there an out for the rearcamera ?

Sammy11 said:
is that ur stock radio that play dvd ? how ?
and is there an out for the rearcamera ?

Stock radio playing DVD (video from Ipod, but can be a dvd player, video camera or whatever), rear view camera, and Ipod adaptor. :rock:
Set you a PM

Nakamichi head unit and all the rest Cerwin Vega.

Attachments

• 1 nak srt2.jpg
    1 nak srt2.jpg
    415.3 KB · Views: 104
  • cerwin srt sub box.jpg
    cerwin srt sub box.jpg
    441.4 KB · Views: 643
  • head rest tv (Large).JPG
    head rest tv (Large).JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Photo274copie-vi.jpg
    Photo274copie-vi.jpg