Powder coat ideas

txhemi5.7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys ive gotten tired of all the chrome on my truck so im planning on powder coating the rims. I have 3 different ideas and i did them with paint so dont rag on them but here they are...

Black spokes with black cap and chrome lip
rims-Blackandcapchromelip.jpg

Black spokes with chrome cap and chrome lip
rims-Blackspokeschromelipandcap.jpg

Black and chrome spokes with chrome cap and chrome lip
rims-blacklips.jpg

All black
rims-Blackedout.jpg

What do yal think?

#2 or #4:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Well guys ive been asking alot of people and i am going to more then likely go with this
Black with chrome lugs and cap
rimsblackedout.jpg

Then i will end up going to about a 5/7 drop including the 2/5 i already have and debadge it while i get the bed fixed. and run a 265/35/22 nitto 420s with 4.56 gears

Well guys ive been asking alot of people and i am going to more then likely go with this
Black with chrome lugs and cap
rimsblackedout.jpg

Then i will end up going to about a 5/7 drop including the 2/5 i already have and debadge it while i get the bed fixed. and run a 265/35/22 nitto 420s with 4.56 gears

GREAT DECISION! You should think about doing your emblems black also.

Nope the truck will be getting debadged while i get the bed repaired only chrome will be the grill, lugs, cap and the chrome rivets in the matte black gas tank lip i get

all black but you can use my rims that are chopped black and paste them on your truck for a better idea since we have the same rims.....well use to have the same rims

DSCN108021.png

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back