Powder Coating

JaCeD_X

S i c k S i d e
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I decided to drop the red. I'm going all black with gunmetal wheels. Still gotta make more orders :)

Waiting on headers (black) and valve covers (black) then alternator and thermostat housing. Then eventually I'll do the touches includ. billet pulleys, cal-vu mirrors and shaved handles, debadge and HID kits, antenna shave, and most importantly, a drop!

It's gonna make those venom green wires and greenstuff pads stand out great!

PowderCoating1.jpg

PowderCoating2.jpg

PowderCoating3.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted to do them all at the same time. If you take off the fronts only, you won't lose all the fluid if you just let it drain out of the banjo bolt. It'll stop 1/4 way down in the reservoir due to the backs still in. Just something to know if ya don't wanna make more work for yourself.

I lost all the brake fluid because I.. let it. But it's as easy as hooking all calipers back up, opening all bleeder valves and pouring new 570 in and watch it work its way down while I close up the closest one and work to the furthest. Then open all of them slightly and let them drip while still filling up the reservoir. Then after about 2 bottles total, close it all up and bleed like normal.

Not that anyone asked anything about this :D

Looks badass dude. My wheels and gas cap cover are in the powdercoating shop as we speak getting a flat black. Glad to see I'm not the only one going black. Looks really awesome man

looks awesome
cant waith to see when they r on the truck...:drool:

you think they will powder coat my (((nut sack))) let me know asap?????????

Last edited:
looks good but i like a lil red with my black truck lets me know its special

Attachments

• good s.jpg
    good s.jpg
    606.2 KB · Views: 83
thats look nice if you a blood from st of Compton......

looks good but i like a lil red with my black truck lets me know its special

Doesn't roktman have the same? I dig them, they look great. Do you got any steering wheel cover to go with it or seat belt straps or shifter boot??

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back