Poweder Coated Wheels. . .?

turbo_neon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So anyone got a picture of a black RC or any black with black poweder coated wheels? I have seen some silver and red ones but other than that no other colors. Post away!!!!

Thanks,
Jake

One Picture as u requested. I paid 150.00 a wheel.

mytrucks035.jpg
[/IMG]

im going for a flat powder coat. . . Keep posting tho.

Awsome ride 2ndchance!!

Thanks. I am sure Bis ASP and nowwhat has a picture or two. I think there's are flat black.

Im probally going to piss off ASP , but im going for the look he has on his truck. Red truck with Black rims. Killer Combo with a lowerd truck :rock:

Viper7777 said:
Im probally going to piss off ASP , but im going for the look he has on his truck. Red truck with Black rims. Killer Combo with a lowerd truck :rock:

Baddest (Red) one I've seen to date....Iltemprd.:dancing:

Those pics don't do Justin justice. (tongue twister)
In person, his rims looked BADASS. And moving on the highway even more BADASS.
I'm stealing your idea mang!! Gotta reply to your message.

QueLocura said:
Those pics don't do Justin justice. (tongue twister)
In person, his rims looked BADASS. And moving on the highway even more BADASS.
I'm stealing your idea mang!! Gotta reply to your message.

I appreciate that. You can do what ever ya want. I think it will look bad ass. I got a few more ideas but ur gonna have to wait and see........:rock:

RedRamRules said:
I agree, I am aiming to go in his visual direction as well :rock:
Damn, is everybody planning this??? I have the chromes, which Patrick wants, so I just need him to powder his and trade him. I think I want black stripes too, along with the grill. I might even get my Borla tip powdered.

Viper7777 said:

Iltemprd has that look too. Black wheels with red paint is really awesome.:rock:

Asantis

OK

I am not sure if mine are Powder coated or not. Asanti offers both, the powder coated has two layers of clear applied!! They also offer Painted wheels with three coats and 2 layers of clear!! I will have to call them to find out unless there is a way to tell just by looking at them.

10208888va.jpg

Last edited:
SilverQC was telling me about the black powder coating. I think I'm going to do it so that we can see what nowwhat's truck looks like in two door and a wing.:trytofly: Besides, my OEM wheels developed some scratches. I don't particularly trust chrome plating so the powder coating should help. I understand that there are different powder coat finishes.:top:

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
SilverQC was telling ma about the black powder coating. I think I'm going to do it so that we can see what nowwhat's truck looks like in two door and a wing.:trytofly: Besides, my OEM wheels developed some scratches. I don't particularly trust chrome plating so the powder coating should help. I understand that there are different powder coat finishes.:top:
Its gonna look tits bud.

see my color of choice for a srt-10 was silver. I ended up with red.

But for a silver truck this was my plan. Gun metal grey, or silver powder coated rims on a silver truck would look killer, and deffinatly the frist one i have seen.

OCBob said:
Damn, is everybody planning this??? I have the chromes, which Patrick wants, so I just need him to powder his and trade him. I think I want black stripes too, along with the grill. I might even get my Borla tip powdered.

black powder coated exhaust tip would be sick......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back