Poweder Coated Wheels. . .?

Iltemprd I love your rims! Is that just satin black powder coat? Is that what i would tell the powder coater? Also could you email me some pics or give me a link to some so i can show my coater some pics of how i want mine to come out?

Thanks. . . Sweet rides everyone

turbo_neon said:
Iltemprd I love your rims! Is that just satin black powder coat? Is that what i would tell the powder coater? Also could you email me some pics or give me a link to some so i can show my coater some pics of how i want mine to come out?

Thanks. . . Sweet rides everyone
Sent you a PM, but I will just do it here.I have been getting this question alot......Satin Black powder coat. Thanks for the compliment....Heres your pics.

Attachments

• wheel #1.jpg
    wheel #1.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 62
  • wheel #2.jpg
    wheel #2.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 58
Viper7777 said:
see my color of choice for a srt-10 was silver. I ended up with red.

But for a silver truck this was my plan. Gun metal grey, or silver powder coated rims on a silver truck would look killer, and deffinatly the frist one i have seen.

Lucky you ended up with red :D

Iltemprd said:
Sent you a PM, but I will just do it here.I have been getting this question alot......Satin Black powder coat. Thanks for the compliment....Heres your pics.

If I were to ever change from Stock, I might consider this. They look nice Shawn :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back