Power Rear Sliding Window Month Specials

Cherry Performance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Power Rear Sliding Window has push button convenience that lets you open or close your rear slider with a simple touch of a dash-mounted switch. No need to take your eyes off the road, or fumble with a latch behind your head, just touch the switch and slider opens of closes quietly. The glass types avaliable are dark gray and solar.

Available for a limited time whiles supplies last:

Dodge 1500 Ram All Cabs 2003-2008 , and 2007+ Sterling Bullet - Solar Glass $390.00ea. plus shipping

Dodge Dakota Standard Cab 1994-1996 - Dark Gray Glass $190.00 plus shipping

Toyota SR5 Extended Cabs 1984-1988 - Dark Gray Glass $200.00 plus shipping

If you have any questions or comments, just let me know.

Ron
Cherry Performance
3429 Pomona Blvd. Suite N
Pomona, CA 91768
PH: (909) 869-6377
FAX: (909) 869-6378
EMAIL: [email protected]
www.cherry-performance.com

Attachments

• Dodgeslider3.JPG
    Dodgeslider3.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 638
  • EPC924S_23313.jpg
    EPC924S_23313.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
I'm interested, but it all depends on how clean the switch looks on the dash. Do you have a picture of the switch? What kind of a shop would I have to find to have this installed?

Venom Power said:
I'm interested, but it all depends on how clean the switch looks on the dash. Do you have a picture of the switch? What kind of a shop would I have to find to have this installed?

A good auto glass shop can do the install. The installation of the window itself takes about 1-2 hour to remove and install. You can do the wiring yourself, the instructions are straight forward.
sliderremoval1.jpg

sliderremoval.jpg

The switch is a standard rocker 1/2" X 1-1/4", but you can use others.
PowerSliderSwitch2.jpg

I'm really liking this. Let me chack and see where I can mount that rocker switch for a clean factory-like appearance and I'll order one. Only thing is, according to the pictures, I'll have to remove my woofer box before the install.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back