Power sliding rear window?

The best prices I got is for a group buy of 100 windows $350.00ea. +shipping. 50 to 99 windows $390.00ea. +shipping. All shipments are from Los Angeles, CA. These sliders will fit any Dodge Ram 1500 2002-2008. I can also get individual windows for just about any truck manual sliders or power sliders. We also carry sleeper windows for the semi trucks.

Ron

Attachments

• Dodgeslider3.JPG
    Dodgeslider3.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 2,146
  • Dodge slider2.JPG
    Dodge slider2.JPG
    241.2 KB · Views: 2,171
  • Dodge Slider.JPG
    Dodge Slider.JPG
    379 KB · Views: 2,896
Spousal Unit had one of these installed in her FERD CrewCab. She had it for four years, it worked flawlessly and looked factory...for whatever that input is worth to you guys.

black pearl said:
The best prices I got is for a group buy of 100 windows $350.00ea. +shipping. 50 to 99 windows $390.00ea. +shipping. All shipments are from Los Angeles, CA. These sliders will fit any Dodge Ram 1500 2002-2008. I can also get individual windows for just about any truck manual sliders or power sliders. We also carry sleeper windows for the semi trucks.

Ron

I would be interested in a Hi-Quality, power sliding rear window.

As long as the end result doesn't look all funky I'd be seriously interested to get in on the GB plan as well.

Sorry,:( due to the fact I am not a registered vendor I will not be able to have a group buy on these windows.

Last edited:
I can probably do it. Lets get a list going so that we can see how many people thier are.

noid said:
I can probably do it. Lets get a list going so that we can see how many people thier are.

Yea I PM'd Black Pearl but i'm in if we get a good response.:rock:

Let me rephrase my previous post. I can buy them through my work if they are indeed a CRL product.

I just checked with CRL $360.40 plus tax and shipping. no limit amount. 1 or 100 the price is the same.

sleeper said:
Are you going to buy one?

Not sure. I was just trying to help out the forum with a group buy. But it seems when I try to help, no one wants it. Oh well. Pay full price then.

edited: Someone just enformed that you cannot do a group buy unless your a vender on VTCOA? Not sure if this is the case or not but maybe someone who knows for sure can chime in.

Last edited:
Borden3srt said:
maybe get a hold of stinker and something can be worked out. :dontknow:

How is it that I am not surprised that no one responded. I just don't understand why it is that we need to be a supporting vender on VTCOA for a group buy when no profit is going to be made and no other vendor on here sells the item in question. It's really just about helping out our forum brothers and sisters. Though that was one of the reasons we were here.:dontknow:

Yeah Noid, we had a few times that people tried to sell a few things without getting permission first an for a profit, and they let a few go, and it got outta handd so it was stopped,

give Jack a call, you can pm me for his #, he really cant read:D so pm's usually dont get to him:p

but just explain its not for any profit of yours at all, and sometimes he may need a lil proof of that too, but he is a good man , you'll be surprised how nice he actually is.LOLOLOLOL:rock:

I would love to hook the forum members. But at this time it looks like I will be selling my truck.

not to complicate the discussion, but have you guys seen the slide down rear window in the toyota's. my father-in-law has a tundra(last year b/f new style) and he has a power down rear window on his quadcab. i think that would f-ing rock on 10, but probably not feasable.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back