Power sliding rear window?

That is actually the first window I designed called a power lite. We built them for the limousine builders and then for the trucks. They were just too expensive for us to produce so we changed to the power sliders. When our patent ran out it was up for grabs.

Ron

Anyone have one installed yet? Photos? Are they still being manufactured by you guys Black Pearl?

Thanks! :)

they do Carl , I can gettem ,but pm Begood, man they are suppposed to be a pain to replace, but my price is kinda high on them, dont get too much a deal onem

black pearl said:
Sorry,:( due to the fact I am not a registered vendor I will not be able to have a group buy on these windows.

thats fucking bullshit ... who ever sent you that note is going way to far.. he is not creating a company for profit he is trying to help others and has a in to help us get a deal.. and now " MODS" you try to make a proffit on someone trying to help his srt brothers .. thats bullshit .. and u fucking know it

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
thats fucking bullshit ... who ever sent you that note is going way to far.. he is not creating a company for profit he is trying to help others and has a in to help us get a deal.. and now " MODS" you try to make a proffit on someone trying to help his srt brothers .. thats bullshit .. and u fucking know it

me and pearl worked together on this, one thing too was it was going to take a ton of people to get a decent discount:eek:

i didnt understand much either bro, but now i do have a classified section on my site;)

Stinker said:
me and pearl worked together on this, one thing too was it was going to take a ton of people to get a decent discount:eek:

i didnt understand much either bro, but now i do have a classified section on my site;)
ahhh... that is how that works... :hmmmm: :top: :D

I have visited with Black Pearl (Ron) at his manufacturing business location. I have to say that we should be honored to have Ron's company to be a supporting vendor on this site. He has a real class operation there that has so much to offer our community here.........CNC machines, Laser cutters, powder coating, glass, plexiglass, custom fabrications, etc....etc.

I'm sure if we asked nicely he could do a custom roll bar setup with a custom rear window to accept the roll bars.....:idea: :idea:

Hell since Grillcraft left us hanging maybe Ron can get us some custom grilles made.:dontknow:

I know I've attempted to get a company to make some custom hood and fender vents. That company ended up flaking out. I wonder how much interest there would be in custom hood and fender vents.:dontknow:

Stinker said:
they do Carl , I can gettem ,but pm Begood, man they are suppposed to be a pain to replace, but my price is kinda high on them, dont get too much a deal onem

Thanks Tony, they do sound awkward and a PITA to install and almost a "must" for quad cab owners.
But, being a regular cab owner, I'm thinking, if it ain't broke and I can reach, don't fix it LOL.

:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back