Power steering

Actually after the first of the year our complete line lineup will change, we purchased our own crimping machine with all dies, and will be changing things up to do them all in house, from custom to oem

Wonder if you could make me Longer A/C lines to run along the fender and then around to the front. Hate having them all sloppy in the engine bay.

actually tony is working on the ac lines also, he got really frustrated when we waited 2 months on a line order, and well, he is a bit irritable sometimes , came in , made a couple calls, next thing I know we have a complete crimping station on the way, same thing happened with the exhaust tube bender, but man he can be irritable;)

Well this thread showed up just in time. Sorry to sound like a know-nothing noob, but I have been lurking for quite a while here, just gathering all the great information that everyone posts regarding their mods and upgrades. This is "truck appreciation" month for me, and some of the mods I've been looking at here will make it onto my truck soon. My 2005 QC just developed the power steering fluid leak a few weeks ago and I thought it might be the pump, but after reading about leak problems with the lines, I decided to upgrade to the braided lines. I ordered them from Tony at JTS on Wednesday, so thanks to you, good sir. (And look forward to more business from me - great products) Thought they might be here today, but not arrived yet. Soooo...if anyone can offer any hints - I copied some of the hints in this thread already, regarding tools needed - I would appreciate it. Likewise, anything I discover as helpful in anything I do, I will post input. BTW, the local dealer - Corona, California, quoted me $332.00 for the pump, so if necessary, not too bad of a hit. Thanks in advance, hope you all have a great holiday.

Well this thread showed up just in time. Sorry to sound like a know-nothing noob, but I have been lurking for quite a while here, just gathering all the great information that everyone posts regarding their mods and upgrades. This is "truck appreciation" month for me, and some of the mods I've been looking at here will make it onto my truck soon. My 2005 QC just developed the power steering fluid leak a few weeks ago and I thought it might be the pump, but after reading about leak problems with the lines, I decided to upgrade to the braided lines. I ordered them from Tony at JTS on Wednesday, so thanks to you, good sir. (And look forward to more business from me - great products) Thought they might be here today, but not arrived yet. Soooo...if anyone can offer any hints - I copied some of the hints in this thread already, regarding tools needed - I would appreciate it. Likewise, anything I discover as helpful in anything I do, I will post input. BTW, the local dealer - Corona, California, quoted me $332.00 for the pump, so if necessary, not too bad of a hit. Thanks in advance, hope you all have a great holiday.

use a crows foot on the pump side, some actually cut the line completely off, and if you need a pump we can get those oem a lot cheaper, need any help , by all means give me a shout

Thanks so much. Snap On truck comes by on Thursday and I will grab one. You'll get a call from me later this week regarding under drive pulley.

change the lines during an oil change. might save some mess. Pulling the oil filter will allow the engine to drain better.

change the lines during an oil change. might save some mess. Pulling the oil filter will allow the engine to drain better.
Thanks. Hadn't thought about that and read it somewhere else also. Was planning on doing a bunch of work at the same time on the front end, as long as I'm there - oil lines, power steering lines, under drive pulley, and low temp thermostat. So oil change, will do.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back