PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS...MR. JOHN T. HARGRAVES "SUPERCAR 1 OF 1'

NBT said:
CopyofDSC00036-1.jpg

It would serve "you" well to roll through that Photobucket...it will bring a smile to your face, and a tear to your eye. Thanks for the link Jake:rock:

I did... and yes it did. :eek:

http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn296/supercar1of1/

Damn.:(

I, like Mikey got off to a rocky start with John. However we did work out our differences and after that all was fine.

RIP John. You will truely be missed.

I truly liked John. He was funny as hell and an all around good dude. I know he will be missed by lots of people. RIP :(

IMG_0727.jpg

It saddens a heart when you lose a friend. But strengthens the soul to know he is in a better place! RIP.

man this is unexpected. prayers and thoughts go out to his family. wonder if the VTCOA could send a spray. id be more than willing to donate.

eddie102870 said:
man this is unexpected. prayers and thoughts go out to his family. wonder if the VTCOA could send a spray. id be more than willing to donate.

:dito:

Damn sorry to hear. My thoughts go out to his family.

John and I differed markedly politically, but we had a huge degree of common background and I think we felt a special kinship.

I was fearful of this outcome after contacting him while he was in rehab.

Life is so special, live like there is no tomorrow...

Rip John. Very sorry to hear about his passing my thoughts go to his family and extended family in here. I joined too late to know him well but his influence is apparent. Again very sorry for the loss of a member of the family

I've been asked by a few people if it was OK to fly
MemorySuperCar1of1.gif
in their signature. Please feel free, I'm sure John would be Honored

J

ViperJeff said:
I've been asked by a few people if it was OK to fly
MemorySuperCar1of1.gif
in their signature. Please feel free, I'm sure John would be Honored

J

thanks Jeff

sorry to hear. I will say a prayer for him and his family

Just spoke to Shane Cannon at Mv Performance, he and his girlfriend have been helping John a lot and she had gone by his house yesterday morning to check on him and take him some breakfast. Apparently John did not have any close relatives left and Shane and Jennifer were his closest friends around. He was OK when she was there at about 8:30 am, talking and very aware of things around him. She tried to call him at 11:00 am to check on him and got no response so she left work to go to his house to check on him and found him passed away in his chair. Because of the lack of relatives there will probably not be a formal funeral and John had told Shane earlier that he wanted to be cremated and his ashes scattered at St. Marys, Ga. where he was born and raised.
Guys, I really do not know what we can do but I told Shane if he needed help with anything that many of us are nearby and will do whatever he needs. Shane said he will post up if there are any arrangements or a formal funeral.
He was very fortunate to have friends like Shane and Jennifer.

Thanks for the info Jack... If anyone puts something together, let me know and I will do what I can to help out.

I know he posted recently on a thread and was surprised to see him.

Just a thought, but how about we get together whatever we can and donate it to the American Stroke Association? I would think that would be better than some flowers, and I think John would agree.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back