PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS...MR. JOHN T. HARGRAVES "SUPERCAR 1 OF 1'

:( :( :( I will never forget what he and his buddies did for me when I was sick...At first he and I just really didn't like each other much.....Then one day out of the blue I called him and I can tell you this guy was salt of the Earth. We laughed at stuff on the forum and then a couple months later I became ill again and he and a bunch of his Marine buddies had a GTG and this man out heart alone did something for me that I will never forget as long as I live...He got all his friends together, made signs of well wishes and posted everything right here on this forum....That single act of unselfish kindness is what helped me pull through and quite honestly made me cry like a baby.

I spoke with John at length recently....I knew he was not in top form...But even then he showed a grace that most men lack. What an honor it was to have him in my life...A true gentlemen.....A good and very loved friend even when we appeared to butt heads in political shall we say discussions ;) :D I am deeply saddened and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family...That man sacrificed so much in the service of our country...I will miss him deeply.

John I love you my friend and thank you for everything....You were special.:( :( :(

Stinkers BOSS said:
Rest in Peace Mr. Hargraves

is there an address or somewhere that we may send flowers to?

If you find out let us know:eek:

WOW, RIP, our thoughts and prayers are with his family! This is just too sad! You will be missed! I second the motion for truck of the month, in his honor!

john was a good guy,please message me with the address of the funeral home when it becomes available

TheSickness said:
:( :( :( I will never forget what he and his buddies did for me when I was sick...At first he and I just really didn't like each other much.....Then one day out of the blue I called him and I can tell you this guy was salt of the Earth. We laughed at stuff on the forum and then a couple months later I became ill again and he and a bunch of his Marine buddies had a GTG and this man out heart alone did something for me that I will never forget as long as I live...He got all his friends together, made signs of well wishes and posted everything right here on this forum....That single act of unselfish kindness is what helped me pull through and quite honestly made me cry like a baby.

I spoke with John at length recently....I knew he was not in top form...But even then he showed a grace that most men lack. What an honor it was to have him in my life...A true gentlemen.....A good and very loved friend even when we appeared to butt heads in political shall we say discussions ;) :D I am deeply saddened and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family...That man sacrificed so much in the service of our country...I will miss him deeply.

John I love you my friend and thank you for everything....You were special.:( :( :(
Yeah, Mikey. John was a hell of a guy. Last time I went to Atlanta for a party at the clubhouse he offered me the use of his truck for the weekend. Matter of fact, he even asked if he could go to the party heheheh. Needless to say, I couldn't make that happen, considering his checkered past as a leo heheheheh. I loved talking to him, we were definitely different sides of the coin, but we became good friends.

Just a couple of weeks ago I gave some advice, to stay in touch with those around you as you never know when you will lose them. Wish I had taken my own advice. I'm gonna miss John badly. I'm sad tonight.

Very sad to hear this.:( :( :( I thought he was doing well. Really breaks my heart!

Thanks for making the memory banner. I'll fly it! RIP supercar!

EMT/SRT said:
Very sad to hear this.:( :( :( I thought he was doing well. Really breaks my heart!

Thanks for making the memory banner. I'll fly it! RIP supercar!
You catch on quicker then others.....All credit goes to Jeffy he made them :marchmellow:

Thanks.....

One of the hardest things I've ever done

I am in disbelief. I am speechless. I only chatted with John on the forum but I felt as if I knew him better. I will miss his rantings on the political threads. RIP my friend. :(

This is very sad news.....

Supercar 1 of 1 as I knew him came across as a very cool guy. I had never spoken directly with him but his online personality was enjoyable. He was a great contributor to this site.

I am so sorry for his family as they have lost a good soul.

If anybody has a pic of John, lets see it.

God bless John and family.

And thanks to the OP for informing us.

aloha John Rest in peace brother...

patrick

John ...Honored to share your presence here, blessed to have had the time together, and saddened to hear of the loss of such a great person.:(
You will certainly be missed.
Rest in Peace My Friend

FH_background2.png

NBT said:
John ...Honored to share your presence here, blessed to have had the time together, and saddened to hear of the loss of such a great person.:(
You will certainly be missed.
Rest in Peace My Friend

FH_background2.png

Rest In Peace, My Friend.... You were mis-understood, and actually embraced it. You will live in my heart and mind forever.... God Bless you, John.

If anyone knows when/where the funeral is, please let me know.

........ God now has a sharp-shooter.

233rdmarinebday010.jpg

CopyofDSC00036-1.jpg

Last edited:
CopyofDSC00036-1.jpg

11-20-newhood029.jpg

CopyofDSC00036.jpg

firstatlantadragrace003.jpg

kennesaw5-3-08001.jpg

kennesaw5-3-08007.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts