PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS...MR. JOHN T. HARGRAVES "SUPERCAR 1 OF 1'

Just got off the phone with Dan, looks like John had an impact on a lot a lives....

Good Job John and God Bless

I was pleasantly surprised at the turnout and the Pastor did a wonderful job. It was nice to meet you Dan and see you again Jack. RIP John.

04rcmoneypit said:
Fellas, sorry we couldn't make it. Our babysitter fell through at the last minute. Really disappointed, because John was a good person and I really wanted to be there.
Wimp!!!!:D :D

Wish I could have gone to pay my respects.

Had plenty of conversations with the man, and enjoyed them all.

RIP John.:(

If you haven't watched the video, the funeral home has a pretty cool video in Johns memory

J

ViperJeff said:
If you haven't watched the video, the funeral home has a pretty cool video in Johns memory

J

Thanks for the heads up Jeff, excellent vid celebrating his life...:rock:

Thanks to Donald from Happy Valley...got your generous contribution in the mail today.

Roy

John SuperCar 1 of 1 Hargraves
On September 1, 2009 you completed your last "Call for Service" on this earth. I want to thank your for Serving this Counrty as a Marine SEMPER FI. I want to thank you for serving your community as a Law Enforcement Officer Brother in Blue. In both fields, you were asked to put your life in jeopardy so others would be SAFE and FREE.
I apologize for not being able to HONOR your memorial with a Black Badge. I will Honor your memory in my heart! I ask of you to watch over all LE Officers in your new assignment as they patrol the streets of this country and most especially the community you served!

I feel blessed for having known you and of the short time we spent together, Hooters and Pinks. You were honest and forthcoming. Anyone who took the time to get to know you would understand you always said what you feel. No sugar coat and double talk. As you told me once, you may not like what I say to you but you always know where I stand. Yet, you would do anything you could for others even of their philosophy was not the same as yours. These things are rare in todays times.

John you know as LE we have a sixth sense. My sixth sense has been going crazy since September 1st. I have not been on the forum in over a year. Yet, since the 1st I have had a feeling about the forum, to log on and see what has occurred. Unfortunately, I put off until now. When I logged on I had an Instant Message alert pop up. When I opend it, it was from you dated August of last year. You just wanted to make sure I was OK! We talked later that month on the phone when you called to make sure I was OK! I never knew about your instant message. When I checked the forum, tonight, I learned you completed your "Last Call for Service." Im sorry I was not their for you at your time of need. This has driven home to me how not to take your friendships lightly as one never knows when it will be the last time you see them. Though I should know this because of the work we both perform.

Your pain of this life is over and your free. I WILL REMEBER YOU!

Peace Officer John T. Hargraves is OUT OF SERVICE

Georgia Ken said:
John SuperCar 1 of 1 Hargraves
On September 1, 2009 you completed your last "Call for Service" on this earth. I want to thank your for Serving this Counrty as a Marine SEMPER FI. I want to thank you for serving your community as a Law Enforcement Officer Brother in Blue. In both fields, you were asked to put your life in jeopardy so others would be SAFE and FREE.
I apologize for not being able to HONOR your memorial with a Black Badge. I will Honor your memory in my heart! I ask of you to watch over all LE Officers in your new assignment as they patrol the streets of this country and most especially the community you served!

I feel blessed for having known you and of the short time we spent together, Hooters and Pinks. You were honest and forthcoming. Anyone who took the time to get to know you would understand you always said what you feel. No sugar coat and double talk. As you told me once, you may not like what I say to you but you always know where I stand. Yet, you would do anything you could for others even of their philosophy was not the same as yours. These things are rare in todays times.

John you know as LE we have a sixth sense. My sixth sense has been going crazy since September 1st. I have not been on the forum in over a year. Yet, since the 1st I have had a feeling about the forum, to log on and see what has occurred. Unfortunately, I put off until now. When I logged on I had an Instant Message alert pop up. When I opend it, it was from you dated August of last year. You just wanted to make sure I was OK! We talked later that month on the phone when you called to make sure I was OK! I never knew about your instant message. When I checked the forum, tonight, I learned you completed your "Last Call for Service." Im sorry I was not their for you at your time of need. This has driven home to me how not to take your friendships lightly as one never knows when it will be the last time you see them. Though I should know this because of the work we both perform.

Your pain of this life is over and your free. I WILL REMEBER YOU!

Peace Officer John T. Hargraves is OUT OF SERVICE

:congrats: Well said. I'm glad you're back posting on here Ken. As you see John made it clear, we've been worried about you buddy.

Last edited:
As OCBob suggested we have gathered funds to contribute to the American Stroke Association (a division of the American Heart Association).

If anyone else would like to contribute please do so by the end of this week and I will get the check in the mail this weekend: Paypal to [email protected]

Thanks,

My God I’m so sorry... Thank you John for your all your work.

Say hi to my dad for me John.

Last edited:
Today I sent an $800 donation to the American Stroke Association, in memory of John T. Hargraves.

The donation was made in the name of The Viper Truck Club of America.

Your donations, memorial posts and efforts in memory of John were greatly appreciated by all concerned.

Rest in Peace Brother John.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back