Prayers needed for BigInjun

Biginjun here! Had fluid buildup in chest cavity, compressing heart & lungs. May have to insert drain tubes. They know what problem is & working on it. Thx to Steve to & Chris for everthything, & to all forum members, thx much. Your heartfelt support very appreciated. My youngest drove the 10 taking me home, can't drive for 2-3 wks yet, but at least I got a ride. Thank you to all.

Biginjun here! Had fluid buildup in chest cavity, compressing heart & lungs. May have to insert drain tubes. They know what problem is & working on it. Thx to Steve to & Chris for everthything, & to all forum members, thx much. Your heartfelt support very appreciated. My youngest drove the 10 taking me home, can't drive for 2-3 wks yet, but at least I got a ride. Thank you to all.

Keep fighting, Bob. We are all on your team.

Visited with Bob this afternoon. He is in good spirits and should be home in a few days.

Sent from the Mamba's Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Visited with Bob this afternoon. He is in good spirits and should be home in a few days.

Bob's positive attitude inspires me. Can't wait for him to blow the doors off your Cummins with his '10! :D

He will miss 3rd gear like normal so I'll be ok!

Thx to all, doing better daily. Didn't realize how weak & tired one can be. Looking forward to filling tank up & going for a ride.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back