Prayers needed for BigInjun

BlackMamba50

#10pistonkilla
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys I just received word that Bob aka BigInjun had a heart attack and is in the hospital. He is doing ok and his son is there by his side. Doctors are running some tests. That's all I know. Hang tough Bob don't fuckin leave us yet, we got more trouble to cause!

Prayers Sent

Bob has to have open heart surgery. He has three clogged arteries and one collapsed.

Prayers send from the other side of the Pond !

Wish you all the best and hope you will be on board soon !

Arne

So Bob is stable and doing ok. Looks like surgery this Wednesday. I am going to see if I can take off Wednesday off so I can be at the hospital and show my support for the family. Bob contacted me before I moved out to CO almost 4 years ago and has been a good friend ever since.

Sent from the Mamba's Samsung Galaxy Note 3

I got to visit with Bob today, he was in good spirits. Surgery is tomorrow morning and I took the day off to be there with his family. Long road ahead but he is a tough old bastard! Tried to get him to take a photo with a "I Heart Caveman" sign but he wouldn't give in.

So Bob is stable and doing ok. Looks like surgery this Wednesday. I am going to see if I can take off Wednesday off so I can be at the hospital and show my support for the family. Bob contacted me before I moved out to CO almost 4 years ago and has been a good friend ever since.

Sent from the Mamba's Samsung Galaxy Note 3

That is a great story. Sometimes the best of friends develope from unusual circumstances.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back