Prayers needed.

OCBob said:
I would still call the Red Cross. Better yet, have her parents call the Red Cross. Never know, you might end up with emergency leave right up until the birth.

Good luck with it all. And if you just need someone to lean on and vent to, I'm here for you.

Thanks man. Emergency leave is still chargable. Im able to take my leave, i just dont have much to spread out these 2 months.
johnnybravo said:
Hang in there Jeff. Your supervisor needs to talk to your 1st Sgt & commander about getting you a special pass for 3-4 days. There's no rule against giving those, especially when you're in the local area. People get days off for was less important crap dude.
The shirt said it wouldnt be fair to give me a single day off when 2 years ago they didnt let sgt so and so have a day.
amtrucker22 said:
Hey Jeff. I will be at the Sacred Heart hospital starting Monday (they are going to induce my wife) and I can check in on your wife for the couple days that we will be there. Just let me know!!!
Hey man please do that. We are second floor, elevator B, make a left, straight ahead room 242.

hope everything goes ok jeff. let us know if you need sumthin

:D man do i remember the gore ,,,i mean the great time ,,in the delivery room ;) its no wonder they hate us after they have our kids:D who said that ,,,,

hey never mind ,,,,great news ,,,name him James its biblical :D

Our thoughts and prayers are with you brother. Keep your head high and please keep us updated man.

Thoughts and prayers sent! Hope everyone is well, keep us posted.

Missed this until now...

Thoughts and prayers from here! Hope everything turns out ok!!

Someone please update!!

Damn! Wish I had the scratch to buy that truck!

Katie Lynn Boyette

My daughter was delivered via C-Section 6:22pm Cec 18, at 30 weeks and 1 day. 3lb 1.4 oz and 16 inches long. Shes is in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Sacred Heart Pensacola. She came out screaming with a good set of lungs, but she still has a battle ahead of her. Thanks for the prayers of protection for my wife. She is sore but healing, and we are very thankful and happy.

I will post pictures of her soon.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back