Prayers needed.

just awful.....prayers sent,i hope this isn't the begining of a health system gone wrong:(

Thoughts and prayers Jeff, good luck Buddy.

Theres plenty of help out here if you need anything...

Prayers sent :( My wife is at 37 weeks right now and we had a minor scare on the ultrasound that (hopefully) turned out to be nothing. I can't imagine what you and your family are going through. I am not a doctor, but it really does sound like improper care/malpractice from what you have told us. I hope that is not the case.

This is a washcloth shes laying on.... and a preemie diaper they have to roll down.
Dec 18th
IMG00021-20091218-2018.jpg
more in a few

My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend. I pray that she grows up stronge and heathy. Being a father of 4, I know your feelling when your child is not feelling well.

she looks good jeff, a guy that worked with us last year his wife had a micro-premie and she is doing fine. she was a lot smaller than your baby girl. give her some time and she will be grown before you know it.

A guy I used to work with had a son who was a premie..He was the smallest ever born in PA at the time..some ridiculously small size like less than 2 lbs..He was given a slim to none chance to live past 3 months old..
He is graduating high school this summer..
Hang in there Jeff..Hope all works out for you all..Thoughts go out to you and your family..

CONGRATS MAN!!

JeffBoyette said:
I'm going to go get her. She's coming home 4lb 13oz

Great news Jeff! Congrats and hope you both can enjoy the fruits of your labor now!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back