PRAYERS NEEDED...................

Hey Guys, Thanks very much for your thoughts and prayers. I have been having a lot of trouble for a week and it just keeps getting worse. The surgeon is supposed to be in later to tell me if he wants to remove my gall bladder or not, it is inflammed and fulla rocks!! They found some spots on my liver but are saying those are not a problem. Looks like I will be here at least one more day but I am sure everything will be just fine. Let me tell you about three of the best friends a person could ever hope to have. Mark Griffin, the best and most considerate person in the entire world. Eddie Whitehead, the most caring redneck in the world and Tony Sawyer the most caring hillbilly in the whole world (Yes, there is a difference)

Gall bladder/ hepatic duct surgery (cholecystectomy if I spelled it right) is routine, bro..... Get it done.... You'll feel better.

God bless you, Jack..........

We know you'll soon be up and walking- we sold yer truck..... ;)

D

FATJACK said:
Hey Guys, Thanks very much for your thoughts and prayers. I have been having a lot of trouble for a week and it just keeps getting worse. The surgeon is supposed to be in later to tell me if he wants to remove my gall bladder or not, it is inflammed and fulla rocks!! They found some spots on my liver but are saying those are not a problem. Looks like I will be here at least one more day but I am sure everything will be just fine. Let me tell you about three of the best friends a person could ever hope to have. Mark Griffin, the best and most considerate person in the entire world. Eddie Whitehead, the most caring redneck in the world and Tony Sawyer the most caring hillbilly in the whole world (Yes, there is a difference)
Great to hear from you!!! Now get your ass better, I got an intake I gotta give back to you. And, unless you come get in person in Panama, you aint gettin' it back. You handed it to me in person and I'm handing it back to you in person, end of discussion old man.:D

Best wishes friend...get past this quickly...our prayers are focused on you...

Betty just called and told me Jack had his gall bladder removed this morning and everything went fine. he may get to go home tomorrow but if not monday for sure.

TNVIPER said:
Dang Jack...you are going to the extreme to get out of racing me next weekend..:aetsch: ....get well you dang old fart......:)
without his gallbladder, he'll be lighter.:D It's cheating, I think.:dontknow:

get better, Jack

betty called me to let me know that they also removed that broom handle from jacks .............. :)

Prayers sent... Truly hope everything works out fine and he is back on his feet soon...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back