PRAYERS NEEDED...................

viperhauler said:
i guess my plan to run off with ms. betty has now been foiled...

what to do, what to do...:aetsch:

:D :D
Hell, no need to run off with her, you can just come visit!! Would make her appreciate me more....:rock: :rock:

The truth is betty went getto on him and cracked a #1 driver upside his head ,and he wont admit he got whooped up on by his wifiepo:D

while in surgery betty told them if they could do anything about the big asshole he was ,,,Doc said no cause if he did there would be no jack left after the removal :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

just talked to him he is busy eating rubber chicken for lunch ,,,:p

Geeeez...............one of the coolest ole fugger's ever is sick and this thread has only 43 post............wtf.............show some support:D

Love ya Jack:elefant:

No one could possibly know or even understand what kind of friendships this forum has made. You guys are the greatest!!!
AND Ironhead is right, the chicken was nasty but I am home now and at least can do something about the food. Thanks all you guys for your support.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

now how about that walking gas:D
Yeah, the Surgeon warned me about that and I walked the halls of the hospital for the last two days. They told me the more I walked the better it would be for me. Apparently it worked, I have not had a problem yet!!

Now I want my truck back to try out that new clutch.

FATJACK said:
Yeah, the Surgeon warned me about that and I walked the halls of the hospital for the last two days. They told me the more I walked the better it would be for me. Apparently it worked, I have not had a problem yet!!

Now I want my truck back to try out that new clutch.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D Iknew you wouldnt stay still long:D

Hope you are feeling good as new real soon :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back