Prayers needed!

Got moor great news! We went back for another MRI, and the tumors are continuing to shrink! We go back in another 4 months for another MRI just to keep an eye on them. Everyone is amazed at how big she is, my three year old is only 8 lbs more than her and she's only 8 months old. I think she's gonna ta after her daddy!:)
Thanks for everones thoughts and prayers!

Well worth posting twice!!! :rock:. Sorry I missed this thread originally... Glad to hear all is going well.

She will be just fine. I have the same thing an i'm 40.
My ant has it also and she is 75 had are hole life. Just to let
you know. Sorry i just seen this post.

Good outcome Travis.

Kids indeed are tough. It's us parents that have a tough time in dealing with the problems of our children...

Be happy, and enjoy your daughter...they are very special and they move off to have their own children all too soon!

Thanks everyone! Shell be getting plenty of hugs this weekend. I'm getting a few days off so I'm just going to have fun with my girls!

Midnight Runner said:
She will be just fine. I have the same thing an i'm 40.
My ant has it also and she is 75 had are hole life. Just to let
you know. Sorry i just seen this post.

Good to know, my mom and I both have some too and just never paid any attention. Thanks for the comforting info.

Prof said:
Good outcome Travis.

Kids indeed are tough. It's us parents that have a tough time in dealing with the problems of our children...

Be happy, and enjoy your daughter...they are very special and they move off to have their own children all too soon!

She's been great through it all only part she doesn't like is the IV.

But thanks everyone!

Well my baby girl just turned one!!!:rock: We went back for another MRI last week and got the results Monday. The tumors seem to be shrinking so they think they won't be a problem but the want to do another MRI in 6 months to make sure they continue to shrink.
They did find that she has a tethered spinal cord and want to do surgery sometime after the first of the year. They talk like it's not a big deal, no major risks other than associated with any surgery. Just wanted to thank everyone for their prayers! You guys :rock: :rock: :rock: !!!

linemup said:
Well my baby girl just turned one!!!:rock: We went back for another MRI last week and got the results Monday. The tumors seem to be shrinking so they think they won't be a problem but the want to do another MRI in 6 months to make sure they continue to shrink.
They did find that she has a tethered spinal cord and want to do surgery sometime after the first of the year. They talk like it's not a big deal, no major risks other than associated with any surgery. Just wanted to thank everyone for their prayers! You guys :rock: :rock: :rock: !!!
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Sorry for the late prayer, but in Jesus Name I ask for speedy and complete recovery...

Well, we are at the hospital. They just took my baby girl back do the tethered spinal cord surgery! Please keep Reese in your prayers guys.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back