Prayers Please !!!!!

John I'm so glad you were able to post up on how you are doing. We are hoping you recover 100%, while that may be asking alot we have faith in your determination.:congrats:

Bill.

FATJACK said:
Hey John, What do you think about President Obama??:D :D :D :D

If the news here is correct, BO and crew are self destructing reqardless of any imput from conservatives.

supercar1of1 said:
If the news here is correct, BO and crew are self destructing reqardless of any imput from conservatives.

HA!:rock: Glad you're doing better:congrats:

We're all pullin for ya.

Very encouraging to hear that your recovering miraculously, John.

God bless you, my friend....

D

supercar1of1 said:

Hello everyone!!!

Please forgive me if I seem ignorant, but I am just not used to people caring about me, and I just do not have the words to express my gratitude for all
the kind words of encouragement from all of you.

According to the experts I should not have survived this. I had a massive stroke and was not treated for several hours, which resulted in me going into full cardiac/pulmonary arrest. They are not sure how much time passed bfore they found me in this condition but it was long enough for brain damage to result from lack of oxygen. The damage destroyed my sence of balance, short term memory(I thought that was just part of getting old), and vision.

I have not been on the forum because it is frustrating as Heck to only be able to read a few sentences before having to stop for several hours.

I have to end now, vision is going away.

The good news is I was told that I am making unpresedented overall recovery for someone that took a hit like I did.

I plan on attending the GTG tomorow in GA. Sincerely, John T Hargraves

Welcome back John T Hargraves :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: GOOD to see you posting and I knew you were to ornery to die on us :p ;) :rock: This place is awesome when it comes to being there for each other .... Hang in there and good luck to you :)

Just think, now if you do or say anything stupid you can just blame it on lack of oxygen :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back