Prayers Please !!!!!

Prof said:
OK!

Didn't speak with him, but I believe I spoke with his wife!

He is in rehab...doing much better, but has a long way to go!

I have a phone number but will keep it confidential unless there is someone here that is desperate to speak with him.

I left my cell phone with his wife and told her that we were very concerned and praying for him...

Hell if he hears that I called that could set him back about a month in his recovery!

I feel much better, keep up the prayers...rehab is not fun it is a huge amount of work.

Thanks Roy for taking the time to run down this information.

Not the news I was hoping to hear, but it's not as bad as it could have been.

If you read this John, our thoughts and prayers are still with you.

Hang in there you old goat !!!b It's politically boring in here without you :D ... hurry back :rock: :marchmellow:

Heard from Shelia today, she said that John is home from the rehab center, but will return tonight for a sleep study.

She sounded very upbeat.

It seems that John is seeing double and having a difficult time speaking...hell sounds like the John I know!!!! He's normal if you ask me.

I told Shelia to tell him that there would be no pity for him here, that we were going to rip him to shreds as soon as he gets back.

So he is home now...I feel a lot better...and my alter ego will soon be back fighting with me I am confident.

HOLY F@#%.. How did I miss this thread????

John, I hope you a speedy recovery.

Roy, thanks for keeping up with him and the wife.

God bless you, John...

Get well soon so you can give Roy something constructive to do....

That is, to keep pretending that he's a liberal.............

D

Django said:
God bless you, John...

D

hehehe

Django said:
God bless you, John...

D

Tim is trying to blow my cover!

Prof said:
Tim is trying to blow my cover!

There's no greater mental exercise than debating on the supporting side of an issue which you actually oppose.......... This is (simply) what intellectuals do...

I (on the other hand) don't have the requisite acuities for such an endeavor.:dontknow:

Come back soon, John...........

D

Django said:
There's no greater mental exercise than debating on the supporting side of an issue which you actually oppose.......... This is (simply) what intellectuals do...

I (on the other hand) don't have the requisite acuities for such an endeavor.:dontknow:

Come back soon, John...........

D

We must be twins.:D

Two "D's" :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

One with a Silverback :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

:( :( :( :(

Thank you for the update Roy.

John hurry back, we need another conservative to help fight the liberal onslaught that is infecting our country.

:D :D :D

Bill.

Super john, missin your humor!:rock: ...........god bless..................:rock: :D :rock:

Prof said:
Heard from Shelia today, she said that John is home from the rehab center, but will return tonight for a sleep study.

She sounded very upbeat.

It seems that John is seeing double and having a difficult time speaking...hell sounds like the John I know!!!! He's normal if you ask me.

I told Shelia to tell him that there would be no pity for him here, that we were going to rip him to shreds as soon as he gets back.

So he is home now...I feel a lot better...and my alter ego will soon be back fighting with me I am confident.
Good news! Hurry back John, Roy has to be having withdrawals by now waiting for the next great debate - hehehehe :marchmellow: and Obama is out of control ........ ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back