Predictions For Ufc 82!

Annu Kumar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright Hardcore Mma Fans we Got your dream match up on this saturday night.
Anderson Silva Vs. Dan Henderson for the Ufc Middleweight Championship. This Fight is gonna prove who the best Pound for pound fighter is in the World. I'm am going for the Spider. Or will Hendo outgun him?? Please I want your honest responses

Gonna be a great fight...Im rooting for henderson, just because I want to FINALLY see silva TKO!

Well since silva destroyed one of my favorite fighters... twice. I will be pulling for Henderson to knock him out the same brutal way that Rich knocked out Nate Quarry back in the day :D

Iam going to have to go with Silva..............but would love to see the TKO by Hendrson.

I don't agree that this is a P4P #1 fight, especially since Hendo just lost to Jackson in his last fight.

I think Hendo has the style/tools to beat Silva, looking forward to this fight.

--wes

wesman said:
I don't agree that this is a P4P #1 fight, especially since Hendo just lost to Jackson in his last fight.

I think Hendo has the style/tools to beat Silva, looking forward to this fight.

--wes
I actually think Silva is the best pound for pound right now in the UFC. However I only say this because the UFC does not have a Bantam weight class. Because I think the very best fighter in the world right now and I am including Fedor in this analysis, is actually Uriah Faber. He fights outta the WEC and he is the complete package. Power, striking, Submissions, technique, chin, speed and over all game. Silva is a great fighter but has a suspect chin..But you gotta hit it first LOL....Rich Franklin is prolly a top 3 fighter in the world today at this weight and Silva made him look less then ordinary twice. This is not boxing guys nobody will ever go undefeated for their career.

Henderson did lose his last fight with Jackson many have, he's good. But Henderson has fought in the UFC and will not have the issues other K-1 douches do when they get into a real fight in a real arena:D I always loved Fedor and many times I wish he and I could have gone a few rounds..Cause I respect his game..But when he pussied out and chose to not sign with the UFC to avoid having to fight Randy Couture, I lost respect for him greatly. Yeah Randy lost twice by knockout to Chuck...But having trained with him for many years as a heavyweight Randy at 40 something could dominate the Heavyweight ranks for years to come. For the same reason he lost to chuck at the lower weight....It's about speed and speed translates into massive power and you can't deal with a guy that is much faster and constantly takes you out of your game in that weight class anyway.

Henderson I believe can and will beat Silva...The guy can take a punch or kick like no other fighter I have seen...He's been in many wars over the years and destroyed Wanderlei...Silva can submit Hendu on the ground fo sho...But the power Hendu has I believe will over come Silva in round 3. That's my prediction and my .02 cents :D

I agree on some points, disagree on others.

Urijah is a stud, but definitely not P4P#1. I think with the exposure that WEC is starting to get it may open up the gates to have a 145 class in the UFC. This will get some of the smaller 155's to drop down and IMO give Urijah some trouble.

Fedor and Randy will be fighting under HDNET/M1 co-promotion later this fall (Octoberish is the rumor ) I don't think Fedor is scared of Randy at all, the fight just didn't happen because of Dana White and his huge ego. He's losing fighters left and right because of his antics, he's the reason they don't have Fedor now.

I think this will be a great year for MMA as a whole, a log of great matchups are lining up as well as some newer promotions stepping it up a bit.

--wes

There is a couple of factors for Dan though. One did dropping to 185 gonna effect his peformance? two he is 38 is that going to effect him. Remember Rich franklin and chris leben had good chins until they Faced Anderson. Anderson is also a Black belt in BJJ and has some great ground skills. He fought Travis lutter and Submitted him. The More this fight stays on the feet the more risk Dan takes getting knocked out. However We might see Anderson Silva pull out something amazing on the ground like he did against Travis and Nate Marquartd

Everyone knows if lutter had been in shape he would have won that fight. He exposed some holes in Silva's BJJ ground game ;)

KINGMADE said:
Everyone knows if lutter had been in shape he would have won that fight. He exposed some holes in Silva's BJJ ground game ;)

Thats an excuse. Thats what they said about Nate Marquart that he was going to beat Anderson beacuse he Has International experience, Abu Dubai Crap. And Anderson Cut through him. The only Hole I see In Anderson's Game Is His Take down defense. And How in the world does a world class Bjj Practioner Like Travis Lutter get submitted By a Striker like Anderson.

Annu Kumar said:
And How in the world does a world class Bjj Practioner Like Travis Lutter get submitted By a Striker like Anderson.

Out of shape :D Which is why he probably will never fight in the UFC agian... how in the world do you get a title shot and not make weight???

Annu Kumar said:
Thats an excuse. Thats what they said about Nate Marquart that he was going to beat Anderson beacuse he Has International experience, Abu Dubai Crap. And Anderson Cut through him. The only Hole I see In Anderson's Game Is His Take down defense. And How in the world does a world class Bjj Practioner Like Travis Lutter get submitted By a Striker like Anderson.

Look again, he didn't submit him with the triangle, it was very loose, the tap came from the strikes.

--wes

Last edited:
wesman said:
Look again, he didn't submit him with the triangle, it was very loose, the tap came from the strikes.

--wes

Well Than he has deadly strikes from the bottom:D Watch out Dan

Annu Kumar said:
Well Than he has deadly strikes from the bottom:D Watch out Dan

lol...true story....those elbows weren't feeling good at all.

He's an amazing striker.....comes from all angles.

I can't wait for this fight!!!!!

--wes

sick.......... uriah is a cool guy had the chance to party with him frank mir micah miller and rhino a couple weeks a go all very cool guys indeed

I dunno Wes....I have seen an aweful lot of fights and fighters in my day. For me to say Faber is the best means I am either crazy or maybe I don't know fighting....I must be crazy then :D I have seen this kid advance farther in a shorter time then anyone....ever. From fight to fight he leaps light years in advancement. In a year he will be deadly. He hits like a middleweight now....My god another year of fights under his belt and does not become a head case...Watch what I said hehehehe....Silva needs to be challenged and standing before him will be one of the best Wrestlers I have ever seen.....No take that back Dan Gable will always be the best, I know he kicked my ass all over Cal State Bakersfield for a week when I was 16 LOL.....Mean Fugger :eek: :D Hendu has the fighting style that will give Silva the most problems...He also carries a big punch and enough International clout to make it happen.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back