Private Track Rental 06/13/08

QuickSilver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Our next private rental at Auto Club Dragway is scheduled on June 13, 2008. It is a Friday, and it's the only earliest available date unfortunately. We have no idea when the next one will be, and this one took us two months to get an approval from the track. If you can make it, do not wait at the last minute to sign up, because we need at least 80 participants by June 5th. Otherwise, it will be cancelled.

To everyone who attended our March 22nd event, thank you for joining us. Although there has been a few incidents, the day turned out to be OK, but we're sure not everybody felt that way. And the fact that the Track Officials couldn't find any working equipment to clean up the track, didn't make the situation any better, but they did try... By the way, there was a photographer that day, and if you haven't seen the link on our website for the photos, here is the link directly to his website - http://prismphotos.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=671

We hope most can attend the 06/13/08 event, and everyone who wants to race will need to pre-register and pre-pay their tech card (www.alternativemotoring.com). Space is limited to 100 vehicles only, so don't wait at the last minute to register.

Take care, and drive safe.

Alternative Motoring
www.alternativemotoring.com

:rock:
Quick

F$#@ my family is flying in from outa town that day.... i can't ditch em to go racing :mad: ... damn i need to get on the track soon :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back