Problem with my user name

rare03srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok check it out guys ive had a problem with my user name since day one. There is another member with a user name that is almost identical to mine his is sleepersrt10 with out any spaces or dashes in it. Every time i try to look at my own profile or user cp stuff it just goes to his. i cant even access my own album because i only have access to his stuff. HOW IN THE HELL DO I CHANGE THIS

sampleVTCOA.png

yeah its getting annoying now lol. at first i really didnt care but not its buggin me. Wes said he will let Shaggy know also so hope you guys can figure this out...Thanks Dan

Yea got all the tranny crap worked out finnally and drove it to the exhaust shop and back home but still got some issues with wiring. just got a srt-10 dash harness so gonna have to change that out and see what happens. My TPS sensor isnt reading past 2.98 when its plugged in and we checked the sensor and its good so has to have something to do with wiring. My truck has all srt-10 wiring harness except in the cab so hopfully that will solve some problems. There is a few other things not working that i know has something to do with wiring also.

BTW, Seems as if my user name is working properly now. Not sure what yall did but its workin!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH

:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

BTW, Seems as if my user name is working properly now. Not sure what yall did but its workin!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH

:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

Your welcome :rock:

Aren't you being difficult now :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back