Procharger P-1SC VS Roe'd 10 QC.

bigike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
high Gearing/high rpm/lite weight vs the twinscew'd tank...

From a 60 Roll to 80-90 he can't/didn't pull hard, not at all at first. 20 roll it's me until i shift to 2nd gear, then it's busses........................... BUSSES! :) When that 05' built C6 hits it's power band HOLY SHIT!

But 20-40 it's me..... then it's bye bye. You can really see the benefit of the positive displacement blower, then you can see the benefit of a Centrifical procharger bolted to a SBC and stuffing that in a paperweight! (vettes to weigh anything) :)

But it's fun, my best friend just bought a 05 built coupe with a procharger, i love the sound of those things!

Last edited:
bigike said:
Gearing/rpm/weight vs the twinscew'd tank...

From a 60 Roll to 80-90 he can't/didn't pull hard, not at all at first. 20 roll it's me until i shift to 2nd gear, then it's busses........................... BUSSES! :) When that 05' built C6 hits it's power band HOLY SHIT!

But 20-40 it's me..... then it's bye bye. You can really see the benefit of the positive displacement blower, they you can see the benifit of a Centrifical bolted to a SBC and stuffing that in a paperweight! :)

But it's fun, my best friend just bought a 05 built coupe with a procharger, i love the sound of those things!
Are we talking about a pony car?

I guess I am not the only one confused by the post...try again Jay...you lost me too...

We need Stinker to decipher this... But I think he lost as the Procharger kicked in on the vette???

bigike said:
high Gearing/high rpm/lite weight vs the twinscew'd tank...

Translation: Light weight car vs heavy truck..

Translation: When I hit 2nd the corvette pulls away..

But 20-40 it's me..... then it's bye bye. You can really see the benefit of the positive displacement blower, then you can see the benefit of a Centrifical procharger bolted to a SBC and stuffing that in a paperweight! (vettes to weigh anything) :)

Translation: As long as we dont go over 40 mph I can beat the corvette.

Translation: My freind gives me a hard on..

What is so hard to understand??????:dontknow: :D

Thanks for the translation...now I think I get the drift...

Prof said:
I guess I am not the only one confused by the post...try again Jay...you lost me too...

Not drunk, just didn't come out as clear as i thought it would.... seems i left some stuff out.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back