Productions #'s per year

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
I am curios as to how many Ram SRT10's are built a year from past to present. Then a breakdown of how many QC's and how many RC's. I have read several different opinions on the numbers. Which year would be the most collectable and why.

Thanks
Brad

This has been beat to death! Honestly the most collectable is yours!!! This is such a Niche vehicle not many people know about it, own it, or want it.

3057 for 2004 Black,red , silver,and 50 VCA blue w/white stripes ALL were reg cab. If I am wrong,I am very sure someone will correct me.I had the numbers for each color somewhere.....................:dontknow: Most collectible would be the Viper Club of America blue w/white stripes,as there were only 50 made.BUT there were TWO ALL WHITE 05's that were going to be Commemorative Editions w/blue stripes ( 1 of 200 ) that were hail damaged and repainted but NOT as C.E.'s,so they may be the rarest,most collectible.

Last edited:
HOT RAM said:
3057 for 2004 Black,red , silver,and 50 VCA blue w/white stripes ALL were reg cab. If I am wrong,I am very sure someone will correct me.I had the numbers for each color somewhere.....................:dontknow: Most collectible would be the Viper Club of America blue w/white stripes,as there were only 50 made.BUT there were TWO ALL WHITE 05's that were going to be Commemorative Editions w/blue stripes ( 1 of 200 ) that were hail damaged and repainted but NOT as C.E.'s,so they may be the rarest,most collectible.

you forgot the other 2 years

Roadkill said:
you forgot the other 2 years
So has Dodge. No production numbers available on them yet.
I say yet because we are all still hoping to see them someday.

Deibs said:
This has been beat to death! Honestly the most collectable is yours!!! This is such a Niche vehicle not many people know about it, own it, or want it.

Hi Deibs,
Well if it has been beat to death why cant I find any threads with this beat to death info? Also as far as the most collectable version look at the reply below. Its good to know the history of SRT10 Rams. Sorry if it sounds like i'm venting but I took a little offense to your post. Have a nice day:) .

Brad

No,I did not.;) Just don't have much info on them.I don't think anyone has final production numbers.In 05 they did make the Quad Cab available.They also offered the C.E.'s mentioned earlier ( 200 units ) ,the Yellow Fever edition ( also 200 or maybe 500 ??).In 05 they offered tonneau covers as options.The brakes went to 4-piston (from 2 in 04),added a knock sensor,added resonators ,changed gearing on RC's to 4.56 from 4.10 in 04 (this was also why they added the resonators,it made more noise).In 06 they changed the interior,changed the front fascia,some of the suspension components,the way the frame was designed (?),and added a Night Runner Limited Edition. BTW the 04 Black ones were the best looking :D and the fastest:rock: ,but had the highest production numbers (so far).

Yeah sorry about that, should have pointed out that most of that discussion took place at the nfff, other site. lol which has also been beat to death

Deibs said:
damn...thought i had the most collectable one:dontknow: :confused:

Lets see
50 VCA's all RC (2004)
500 Yellow Fevers 300 QC and 200 RC (2005)
200 CE's white with stripe plus 2 all whites. All RC's (2005)
400 Night runners. RC and QC. (2006)

3057 made in 04 with
40% Black
40% Red
20% Silver.
Not counting the VCA's.

All the other years are just up in the air. Maybe we should a get a petition sign and sent off to DC for the info. The information is some where sitting on in a computer. Somebody has got to know. Hell we all know our build dates. Mines is 9/22/04 so it must be one of the first 05's. But that is not good enough.

Last edited:
FlyingLow said:
Lets see
50 VCA's all RC (2004)
500 Yellow Fevers 300 QC and 200 RC (2005)
200 CE's white with stripe plus 2 all whites. All RC's (2005)
200 (?) Night runners. I think all QC's. (2006)

3057 made in 04 with
40% Black
40% Red
20% Silver.
Not counting the VCA's.

All the other years are just up in the air. Maybe we should a get a petition sign and sent off to DC for the info. The information is some where sitting on in a computer. Somebody has got to know. Hell we all know our build dates. Mines is 9/22/04 so it must be one of the first 05's. But that is not good enough.
total of 400 night runners, quads and R.C.'s

I thought i read somewhere that not all 400 of the N.R.'s where made, and they just plaqued the last one as 400????

but thats still alot of ram srt10 but some is pretty rare..wow that is very interesting!! :D

I get pissed every time this topic comes up....the fact that we still are yet to have 05 productions numbers in 2007 is inexcuseable....

Granted, not quite pathetic enough to trade my truck in for a Ford, but it sucks....

DC, get your sheit together people....it amazes me that they don't have members on this, as well as other forums, listening to feedback and offering some of their own when appropriate....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back