ProImaging Hydrodip

chargerman426

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if Eddie at ProImaging is still in business? Found him on here a couple of years ago and dip on my valve covers is pealing off. Website is dead and can't seem to find the guy.

Attachments

• IMG_5524.JPG.jpg
    IMG_5524.JPG.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_5526.JPG.jpg
    IMG_5526.JPG.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 369
I don't recall seeing him on the forums for awhile. If you need them redone you might try out Tony at JTSVP - his wife does dydro-dipping. From the pics looks like the base coat lost adhesion.

Anyone know if Eddie at ProImaging is still in business? Found him on here a couple of years ago and dip on my valve covers is pealing off. Website is dead and can't seem to find the guy.

A number of our vendors do hydro-dipping. VENOMOUS 1 does a great job---yes, I have seen many of his projects and really wish I had done my valve covers and intake.

Justin @ JMB Performance can set you up...!

Send them to Justin at JMB to get powder coated instead. It may cost a little more, but you will never have this problem again.

Guess everyone missed why I posted. I was trying to find Eddie because he was the one that did the work hoping he would fix it. Found him and he said I would have to pay for him to do the work over again....No way thats going to happen. Only put 1,000 miles on the truck since the dip was done a little over 3 years ago. Uncle Sam is shipping me over seas for a while now so I'll find a new guy when I get back.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back